PvP Clips Megathread

This is the closest fight that I’ve ever won. Lettuce made really good use of Pulsar stunning me and pushing me back. This was also one of the first times I’ve experimented with 20% size Crash, I’m still not sure if I like it. It’s really hard to hit a Wind Mage with it. In the end I was confused about what killed him, turns out it was stamina loss.

5 Likes

wow close

Fought Noober before the update but omg, this was the worst/fun 600 ping pvp ive had

1 Like

those six minutes of limboing with death was insane :sob:

LMAOOOOOOOO

got a bunch of battles in with @Bio, @WarmWater, and @SpectreTheFox (Though specter already posted that clip)
(Duels with Bio)

(Specter duel)

(Died to stamina here, no armor in this battle or the next one

(WarmWater duel)

again still looking for pointers

1 Like

if I could add a tip, maybe practice your beam aim, you would do great if you landed them all

maybe go torture carina with only beams or something

look at the clips against bio, i landed a few decent beams there right?

indeed, though against me you somewhat fell short (beam range is so scuffed it feels like every time you get outranged it’s by 5 meters)

day one of Great War. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m him

ok fair enough that was cool

i realized this is a recurring theme in some of my clips, as if i have some sort of final redemption perk equipped :androidsob:

1 Like

Still after pointers in these clips

i’m mostly here because i want to improve

Was warm right and i need better beam aim practice or do I need to improve at blast aiming?

Also pulsar has become my movement control / stun tool lol

Ultra Instinct lite

mostly your blasts honestly

but the way you combo a pulsar into one, that’s wonderful.

Though where did i combo

in which clip

literally first 5 seconds of spec duel clip.

also happens more later on as well

Still looking for pointers i’d like if noober or pristine looked at some of them

windows setting > gaming > captures > very bottom of it has an option to capture mouse cursor in recordings, and i believe this should work for all clipping softwares probs

2 Likes

can I join these duels? :eyes: