I'm a warlock main, ask me any questions

shadow imbue on anything is a net positive. it’s a pure stat increase with absolutely no downsides and a status, as well as access to magic. shadow warlock >> zerker in every situation.

Drazen W

yes double dot + they’re pretty much the same stats

yeah sailor is busted rn
it doesnt do anything but it does do damage

ok good cause i’ve been leveling it up all day

Not necessarily, what all hybrids lack compared to pure builds is not just the awakening, the tiers are also lost. Tiers are +100, +200 past the skill requirement so fighting style hybrids can only get t2 crash. The size buff from tiers is very high, so if you wanna go with a size style it tends to be better (feels like 25-30% per tier; at least the same as a 1.2x imbuement and 150 size stat). For speed not really, since I don’t think tiers affect speed (which they really should, idk if they do).

friendly reminder that beserkers using thermo fist can’t use another fighting style because for some stupid reason it doesn’t charge heat unlike every hybrid.

also how tf does a warlock beat a beserker in a clash

I’m saying not every situation, if you for some reason wanna go size even though base size on fighting styles sucks, berserker is better.

tiers are the least important to fighting styles by a massive margin lol

also warlock size boost on imbue + shadow imbue already make it considerably larger than a 250 str berserker, this point makes no sense

honestly yeah all tiers do is make them look a tiny bit cooler

the ONLY thing beserker has over warlock is axe slash, which is giant and hits really hard

specially on vitality bro if the charge effect is anything to go off of spirit wep tiers are gunna be fire

today i learned that fighting styles are very good for pvp
and also that warrior is the new mage

I knew it
I freaking knew it
I knew that warriors would become as strong as mages were when the balancing dropped
Why use natural born magical talent or natural born strength when you can just use a bunch of sharp scraps you found in a chest?

Also, can you look at at least two of these clips and tell me how well I did here?

ig use placed explosions and turn camera more

I literally predicted this

Does ash synergy with thermo work or is it bugged like bleed synergy? And how much dmg boost does it give?

Ashlock is overpowered. Simply dumb. I main ashlock and it’s stupidly powerul

Should I go wood thermo instead?

Idk man ashlock is really good