I'm a warlock main, ask me any questions

uhhh turns out you still lose heat

1 Like

How do you live being a warlock

1 Like

Scalded is good

For scalded I think it might be better to go a cold magic + thermo than my plasma + sailor.

I lose the plasma DoT for scald (fire dot), have decreased damage = 0.8 imbuement from plasma, only gain 10% speed since speed boost is halved, applies soaked from sailor.

Cold magics will do more damage since its 0.925 (0.95 if ice), gain fire dot from thermo, gain scald DoT from imbue (basically magma base damage with 2 fire DoT)

Might just make one since I haven’t used a cold magic yet

Yes it is I use Snow thermo fist here is a vid of me

BTW I can do scalded and burning if I hit 50% or more
If it is under 50% meter it does scalding

(Full power set)

Go thermo fist and cold magics go ICE or WATER

Snow is not recommended because lower dmg

is crystal iron leg still a good option for warlock?
if it do, can you tell me which gears build should i use? also which focus should i use?

Perfectly happy

Not really, it’s super slow and you can barely proc crystal because it dissipates after a while so stacking is hard
Try basic, thermo, or sailor

1 Like

are thermo or sailor still a good option even tho crystal doesn’t have any synergy at all with them?

2 Likes

yes

I don’t think it matters what magic creates the steam. I’m pretty sure steam is its own magic, just only available via imbuing, which means it has its own stats that wont change depending on whats applying steam.

I imagine it uses fire’s stats since it uses a mirror of its status which would make the stats
dmg: .825
speed: 1
Size: 1.1
Regardless what you use to create steam.

As an alternative you could just use plasma thermo as both burn and scorch synergize well with plasma and fire-like, and would stack their respective dots.
Plasma also leans into the speed of thermo more.

what shot size do you recommend and when do i use them

1 Like

Not sure if my math is the correct formula but I used an uncharged 100% crash with no knockback and +70% seawater.

Unimbued: 155
127 no power
Steam (plasma): 145
119 no power

I get imbued base damage is 0.8653…
0.866732283464567 with no power
which is higher than (0.8 * 1.1 * 0.925) = 0.814

Which value is the dmg? Whats the 155 and 145

if 127 is the unimbued dmg and steam is using the dmg of fire it would be a multiplier of .925.
127 *.925 = 119
If it was using plasma’s dmg
127 * .9 = 114

*Warlock has had the +.1 to the affinity before update.

I think I had 40 power equipped, removed them later and editted

Ah thanks I thought it was *1.1 but its +0.1 so steam has fire stats

70 and 20% on anything except thermo or boxing idk about cannon fist just use 100 on thermo and boxing

is thermo plasma good

Do you like my idea in going as a shadow imbued sailor style user?