⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ More Improvements!

The Odyssey Feed 3

Created by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird!

Tuesday, May 24, 2022 (US)

Refer to the table of contents on the right to navigate sections of The Odyssey Feed.

:headphones:

Sound Magic!

Pigstep

Composed by Lena Raine

:scroll:

The Hook!

Hey this is Cryonical. Welcome to yet another anchor of The Odyssey Feed! Unfortunately, since there’s quite a lot of things going on right now, this might be my last anchor until summer vacation :frcryin:. Next anchor would be a big one if so! Without further ado, let’s take a look at the trello!

The first thing I’d like to mention is that Sailor’s Lodge NPCs being improved has been present for the last 4 versions! A whole lot of characters to talk to :v:! Wondering how it’ll all tie into the storyline :thinking:.

Speaking of NPCs, in v1.9.48, the quest giver for the Forest of Cernunno has been changed. Sure there’s a good reason for this :nod:. The iron shield texture has also been improved… seeing some improvements around the board :fire:!

Here’s a much larger version :eyes:

We’re going top to bottom!

First of all, rolling animations will occur when mouselock is on :mariomug:; before, if you landed on the ground after a dodge, a rolling animation would play only if mouselock was off. I actually reported this as a bug at first (It wasn’t :skull:). Does feel pretty nice, though!

Second, there’s some new magic effects that display when you charge magic attacks, to make it feel a bit more powerful :boom:! But not only that, it is more powerful, since charging a spell to the maximum only takes a fifth of the time it did before :flushed:! It makes charging spells actually seem like a part of the game for the first time!

That’s all for this week! If I missed something, it’s probably because it was published right before I released this anchor and was too lazy to include it :skull::wave:!

:popcorn:

On Topic!

I’m bored, so give me your ideas for lost magic variations

Posted by @Crystalys

Oh boy, here we go again! But this time it’s original… lost magics! Just kidding, just kidding. There’s actually been some pretty cool things here :thinking:! Of course, none of the lost magics are final, and the page hasn’t been updated. All ideas, but all of the posts here are ideas as well. Contribute or die :joy:!

:art:

Arcane Art!

Meet Rai Torden

Created by @Usor

In this anchor’s masterpiece at an artistic level I could never accomplish (:sob:), Usor draws, in a very epic comic style, a drippy man also drawing something… their lightning katana! And it seems they actually will be in a comic. How have I not heard about this? I want to read it :hungry:! GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME GI-

:pencil2:

Writing Wizardry!

Awakening | Act 1, Chapter 6: Lance

Written by @DoubleOEspresso

Jin wakes up to the unsettling sight of a newly finished battle, a fallen enemy, and unconscious friends. And it soon becomes clear that their simple healing methods aren’t enough to make the battle won. But can another mysterious man change the tides? Spoiler Alert: Probably :fr:. The imagery, in-depth plot, and personality resounds through this one :fire:!

:mag:

The Chart!

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @anon49231511! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”Cargo”!

You open the chart, and it reads…

Dead set in the fog of red, forethought heightened by the dread.

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server

Arcane Odyssey Trello

The Arcane Lily

Thanks for reading!

HELLO CHAT!!!

15 Likes

Akursius Keep

W feed as always

2 Likes

Yes let the sweet clout roll in :drooling_face: anyways idk for this one but Divanochi’s answer is probably my closest guess lmao. It seems like the Sound Magic section has just been the Minecraft ost for a little bit so if you take community recommendations/submissions then I’ll try and find a pretty good one

1 Like

w feed needs more trello updates smh

1 Like

ok i found one actually and it seems to have been mentioned on the forums just a few times

I didn’t find this one from geometry dash I promise

1 Like

right as im listening to a Creo song
how nice.

2 Likes

Got it, and thanks for the compliment!

I do!

Fr… :frpensive:

I’m out of likes give me 11 minutes :frcryin:

1 Like

Maybe a bit intense for a newspaper, but i’ll consider! Thanks! :heart:

if you need something less intense then that, then “Sphere” by the same creator might be better

1 Like

ok nvm nvm that was the wrong song that is very much not less intense

1 Like

“Exosphere” is the song I was thinking of :sob:

nvm now that im listening to it again its not that much more chill than dimension but still good enough to vibe to so whatever

1 Like

I’ll look into it

EXOPLANET
(dum)

1 Like

no thats a different song, exosphere is more jazzy than exoplanet

1 Like

wait there are two exo’s
man this is confusing

1 Like

Wow thanks a ton for featuring me!

1 Like