I'm bored, so give me your ideas for lost magic variations

sandal variation when

:crystal_magic_var1: :crystal_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var3: :crystal_magic_var4: :crystal_magic_var5: :crystal_magic_var6: :crystal_magic_var7:
Already got mine babyyyyyyy

I don’t get it

oh wait bruh

WAIT A SECOND

:sand_magic_var1: :sand_magic_var2: :sand_magic_var3:

I think it’d be cool if they had total eclipse variants

I imagine sun would have black fire in the center and white fire on the outside

And lunar would have sort of a gradient of orange going to red with a white center

(What I’m basing this off of)

1 Like

Life Magic:
Restorative (bright lime green) meant to bring to mind plants and nature
Vital (bright red) meant to bring to mind blood/vital energy/(maybe even the red cross)
Mending (cyan/bright blue) gonna be honest I just thought of this cause of water bending lol

1 Like

red and yellow phoenix since thats how the phoenix was actually described to look like

Not a lost variation but basic wind variation

Gale: green with white highlights a refence to deepwoken’s wind magic

On the topic of deepwoken an azure fire variation doesn’t sound to bad as well

I do like the idea of green variation since it’s a nod to slash magic (the lost magic version of wind), but we don’t rlly need more deepwoken comparisons

Yeah a lot of ppl would like that but blue fire is usually perceived as “more powerful” than regular fire so having it be a reskin of equal strength might confuse ppl a little. Not to mention, it could easily be confused with inferno magic which is a powerful blue fire

5 Likes

Fire variations are unlikely because like a quarter of the lost and ancient magics are just different colored fire.

Well that and why would fire really get variations?

If earth magic was a lost magic then a cave variant with rocks and minerals mixed would be pretty cool

Fire variations are a bit out there but it would be nice to see more fire in the early game then just orange.

Yeah I agree they would be cool, but yellow is the only suitable color that isn’t already claimed by a lost or ancient magic, unless I’m misremembering sun.

Erratically spinning rat variation for all magics

4 Likes

THAT SOUNDS FUCKING SICK

1 Like

we need this

Phoenix
Golden Variant: yellow and red
Revived Variant: Blue, white, black
Origin Variant: Blue and yellow (theos from AA)
Sun Variant: White and orange (new color theme for AO)