I'm bored, so give me your ideas for lost magic variations

Aetheral Flame is probably going to become an Ancient Magic (or Lost Magic since nobody cares about it) so yellow is pretty much taken

Yeah especially if prom flame isn’t added (which Vet has contemplated) I can see the rest of the grand fires replacing it

Well nobody cared about scorch and it’s an ancient magic

fuck promethean flame

all my homies hate promethean flame

watch your tone

No

Scorch is about the same as aethereal flame in how much it’s cared about

are you tripping rn

No I am not I’m simply bad at phrasing things the first time

Yeah if Prom flame isn’t added I would enjoy seeing aethereal and dark flame back in the ring… despite them just being more fire… and it’s definitly not so I can live out my aethereal dark flame combo equinox flame pipe dreams.

I AM SCORCH MAGIC’S VESSEL

(also 69th message les gooo)

Well be less shitty of a fire reskin

there may or may not be beetles in your juiceboxes

@AwesomeOS educate this guy

It’s a grand fire curse right? It was retconned into those? If so it’s cool, representing the destruction fire can bring, just as inferno represents the heat of the fire, (and getting into cut content) aethereal represents the light of the fire, and darkflame represents the burning of the fire.

oh my fucking god i am so tired of people claiming scorch/inferno is just a “fire reskin”, i have no idea what scorch is going to be but i’m guessing its going to be similar to inferno

at around 1:48 this person has a 1v1 with the hacker where the hacker uses inferno, the hacker is shit at pvp clearly from the other fights, inferno is the only fight where he wins. clearly inferno cant just be a slightly better fire reskin if its this broken, again this is just inferno and we haven’t seen what scorch can do yet, but if you consider that scorch is said to have a massive aoe and inferno isn’t, its probably going to have EVEN BIGGER BLASTS THAN INFERNO

1 Like

LMFAO TIME MACHINE IN THE BACKGROUND I CANT

Preface before I make you read this text wall: I agree with you
I always explain it with my “pieces of promethean” explanation given above, stuff doesn’t always have to be completely unique and interesting mechanically, there are a lot of other ways to make stuff worthwhile not just for the core pvp/pve base of your game, vetex has specifically stated this game isn’t even first and foremost about combat. It’s about exploration and the stories that brings with it, and those stories have combat.

oh its just using songs in geometry dash ok

this was the only footage i could find of someone fighting an inferno user, if you find any of tech fighting its still probably a worse showcase of infernos power because this hacker sucks and still won against a decent player with it

1 Like

i said this before but each grand fire murse seems to have something that it’s better than the others at, i don’t know for sure but i think they’re
promethean fl*me: all of the below, probably a weakened version to balance it if its gonna be available for players
inferno: not fully sure but its either damage or dot
scorch: aoe
darkflame: spread
aetheral flame: being forgotten and uninteresting

1 Like