Im going to quit ao bro idk

i found a solution to this issue that works flawlessly

• do not play ao
7 Likes

this is the exact reason I very carefully hide from atlanteans like the coward I am

I’d swear those things are maliciously coded to snipe you when you’d like them very much not to. Lightning wouldn’t be as problematic if it wasn’t just a mechanic made to be a jerk to the player.

The reason anyone should fail in the Dark Sea is due to poor planning and the choices they make, but I suppose crafting a challenge like that is hard, so slot machine Zeus reset button was the alternative.

1 Like

I feel this, so much. Any minor complication and suddenly I’m “fuck this I could do it better”.

Just lost a 1.5 hour run when atlanteans jumped my fight with sirens, sunk my ship, then I got water poisoning

2 Likes

Me too

maple

2 Likes

DUDE ITS GENUINELY SO PAINFUL WHEN YOU ACCIDENTIALLY DASH INTO MAGMA

2 Likes

nuh uh

aww maaaaaan
this won’t be the last you’ll see of me, maple!
raaah

and then i ride away on my unicorn

1 Like

I died 3 times in a row

feel this, I honestly plan to just invisiblity pot spam and run around like a little poop lol.

Good luck if u continue ur runs tho

ngl its very relatable

1 Like

Dark sea tries to be a challenge, and it is one, but the way it’s executed doesn’t make it really a game of strategy, but more like a game of chance.

(please nerf lightning.)

1 Like

It’s kinda crazy to think that all the potential loot that could be in the marketplace rn is just wasted potential like aborted babies.

had this happen as well, got cucked like 3 runs in a row by some of the dumbest series of events imaginable, but i was able to pick back up the next day and get a 40 chest run. it didn’t make up for the 50+ chests i lost but it’s fair to accept when you got too cocky fighting an atlantean ship and got fucking deleted for it, or played too risky and punished by lightning.

duo is really the best and only way to play dark sea unless you never let yourself drop below 800 hp

The only good thing about Dark Sea lightning (which is sort of a backhanded compliment) is how the red lightning bolts have reduced player damage each strike (which just adds up to standard lightning damage).

Source: Got struck by it while fighting a giant White Eyes (that dropped nothing).

yo slide me your build I gotta cook

I recommend investing in defence or spam siren bow from 50 meters away.

Like lol, I never was killed by an atlantean on earth, only while aboarding ship or when I was climbing to Sirens and somehow fall down to the water without stamina.