Important, will affect developers including AO

man I love finding ways to use the awful decisions that people and corporations make against themselves

i fully agree that this is bad for the entire platform but PLEASE dont fucking center it specifically on AO in any way

you could have put “Important, will affect developers throught ALL of Roblox” or smth like that rather than puting AO because “hurr-hurr its my favorite game and many others on this specific forum regarding that game AO!!!11”

shut up with that, this affects the ENTIRE platform, not primarily or JUST your oh-so wittle pwecious awcane owdyssey uWu!!!

Counterpoint: This is an AO forum, for AO. Yeah sure it’s off-topic but acting like we’re dicks for specifying AO is kind of a stretch.

7 Likes

99% of semi-popular to popular Roblox games: EASY GENERIC TYCOON ANIME TOWER DEFENSE SIMILATOR OBBY

Yes this copyright change is devastating to their very unique worlds and lore.
(Not saying that unique games don’t exist besides AO but tbh most popular games aren’t unique AT ALL)

Oh man ! ~
Can’t wait to play games on steam while watching how gates of hell opens in Roblox Community ! ~
Hio-Hio-Hio-Hio-Hio-Hio-Hio-o-o-o ! ~
Hio-Hio-Hio…! ~ Hio… ~ hio… o…
; (

Great Days - YouTube
anyway idk whats happening

1 Like

created by roblox:

new featuring ‘ours’

with 957 hosts with the same 12 abilities and different visuals

with 15 stages and 9 octillion upgrade which all increase damage

and 452 tempos that all dont work

3 Likes

I have a really stupid idea, and it’s called intentionally coding poorly so that the Artificial “Intelligence” becomes an Artificial Inferiority.

If A.I. is used to program the next, I don’t know, SoulCalibur or Touhou game, I will drink Pepsi Milk.

1 Like

the ai will probably just filter out the bad code and pilk is yummy :yum:

they aren’t responsible for any problems games have legally, the devs still are, so this sadly doesn’t work, though it was a nice try.

but they claim it to be their own creation

how can they put the responsibility on other people? that’s extremely dodgy and no courtroom would accept that kind of behaviour

with enough money and lawyers any court case can be in their favor, and they’ve got quite a bit to go around.

pilk is yummy

fear

can’t the community just pull a ruben sim and show how awful roblox’s true history is?

I’m hoping that Ruben Sim does make a video on it

how to squeeze money from young children as much as possible 101:

Now to hope that an audio I’m not using, tried to delete via archiving, won’t get me banhammered by Roblox for it just being 1 second of a voiceline from Project Wingman that I was using for a hitmarker sound in a few games.
Sector D2 prob won’t mind, since I was using it personally, but these ToS changes fr would’ve been in the way of me deleting it anyways if they do have an issue with it.
Now I gotta pray Roblox doesn’t sue me or some shit (ofc idk if they’d sue me or what)

[Insert Roblox is going downhill comment]
[Insert AI comment]
[Insert Roblox is bad comment]
[Insert court cases comment]
[Insert another Roblox is bad comment]
[Insert greedy company comment]
[Insert one more Roblox is bad comment for good measure]

1 Like

Roblox is going downhill
I cant believe they are using developers code to train AI
Roblox is bad
Can we sue roblox?