In-game island sizes vs canon sizes

i don’t even know if palo town’s volume is big enough for 1000 people, even if you carved out the entire island i still don’t think they’d fit

Well…lets pretend everyone else is sailing, and people all share their homes with everyone else. So since people are always sailing, it’s never fully occupied. Boom, overcrowding complete

demoman sounds like an animal crossing character

sentence mixing > ai voices

3 Likes

:speaking_head:
(this is a complete sentence SHUT UP!!!(

Sorry to tell you but everyone here thinks you’re the idiot

Islands in the Arcane Universe are scaled down from their canon size.
Alelea, the HQ for the One-Shot Pirates, was one of the biggest islands in the Seven Seas, only falling behind Mainland. In the actual game, you can circle the entire island within a few minutes.

1 Like

No no they on to something

Mastering the ability to decay brains with pure stupidity

4 Likes

Weird, maybe it’s dickriding but I don’t really care. Showing literally no arguments and just cussing on me and still being considered the correct one is actually awful bro :sob:

Non of us are d-riding

Firstly they did have arguments, you probably didn’t even read them, that’s why you don’t know. Secondly everything you say is against pure COMMON SENSE, yeah sure lore wise palo town is smaller than an house or two, seems logical right?

at this point aln is probably just trolling

1 Like

Show me a SINGLE argument of his that’s not ‘‘because it is’’ or a random curse word which is probably the only thing he can spit out of his stupid brain bro :skull:

im not sure why you guys just havent considered the islands being bears

i never knew that roblox tik tok would go this low