Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption

Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption
effort 3.666666666666667 12 quality 3.538461538461538 13 reasonability 4.066666666666666 15

This isn’t a lore question this is a gameplay question.

Tell me why exactly 3/4 archetypes can freely swap around their builds within those archetypes but magic simply can’t?

Are you out of your mind? this is a lore question!

How about you re-read what your comparing to magic…

it doesn’t have to stay that way, in fact having it stay that way will only be detrimental in the future as people will have to spend an exorbitant amount of time just because they want fire instead of ash in the 5th sea

Either you’re baiting or you’re a dumbass, pick your poison.

Bro it’s not like we have only 1 file, you can literally make another file and grind on it

1. acrimonies and interchange potions don’t exist in lore so it doesn’t matter
  2. changing your magic doesn’t even go against lore now since you can learn whatever and however many magics you want

Explain me why changing magics is not a lore related thing

Dumbass it is.

Who gives a shit about the lore when its actively detrimental to gameplay?
The gameplay should never be hindered by lore.

1 Like

Why should players have to go through the tedious grind of maxing a slot just to change one aspect of their build?

oh yea lemme just make a new file and go through 10s of hours of story and gear grinding because i wanna throw earth instead of sand around

fighting styles might have to spend some time redoing their mastery, but magic would have to play through the entire game again, there is no reason to have this system stay how it is

How about you pick your magic right?

Vetex literally put a warning that you can’t change magics later

because acrimonies and stat resets aren’t canon so it doesn’t matter, this is purely gameplay and qol related

I like how you ignore the entire part where what your suggesting is a break in lore

and instead of answering that your going with “IDC My mistake is not my fault”

If you want me to stop treating you like you’re stupid, stop acting stupid.

If you care so much about lore then why don’t we just nerf every non-magic build since it’s lore accurate?

I do not care, I’m here to debate over a suggestion. if your taking it personally then that’s on you

Make a new suggestion for this then :+1:

it literally isn’t, please do read

people do pick their magic right at the time that they are picking, but it is possible for their ideals and preferences to change, leading them to want a different magic

another classic dubious L

Are you going to explain why you’re against basic QoL here?