Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption

Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption
effort 3.666666666666667 12 quality 3.538461538461538 13 reasonability 4.066666666666666 15

learn is different than change

he is the dev, its not about “letting vetex think for me” what he says is absolute about the game

Think logically and stop letting game lore affect gameplay because V man said so.

If that was true suggestions wouldn’t exist.

If lore shouldn’t affect gameplay then why are you against the idea of making a challenging way to get a magic change?

i know expecting logic from you is too much but making headcanons about other people is weird man

If that was true suggestions wouldn’t exist .

???

your here to suggest thing’s Vetex hasn’t said “No” too,

your not here to bend his ideas just because you want it to be your way

suggestions

not “orders”
vetex has come into suggestions to clarify bad ideas many times, and there is a whole ass rule about about not suggesting stuff vetex says “that will not happen”

1 Like

Its crazy how you’re jumping all over me throwing every insult in the book when I asked you to explain what was wrong with it after we’ve often times agreed in nearly every other suggestion.

You sure are fickle aren’t you?

i cant expect politeness to work with people out of their mind
calling this shit “basic QoL” is pure insanity

How is it not?
You have failed to explain logically how it isn’t.

You just brought up “muh lore” and ended it there.

Explain, without bringing up lore, why exactly magic should have all these restrictions applied to it.

after we’ve often times agreed in nearly every other suggestion.

what do you mean by this btw?

through acrimonies or not, being able to switch magics would be great QoL

Very self explanatory but I’m not surprised you’re asking anyways!

vetex has already said he plans to add a way to reset magic, but it will not be through interchange.
that would be lazy and make it extremely easy to change magics, acrimonies find a way to make themselves 40x easier to get every update

at no time did i say changing mind was against lore, i said it made no sense to just change it freely, like changing what gun you use

Very self explanatory but I’m not surprised you’re asking anyways!

So someone should bring mutual feelings from other suggestions into a new topic?

So???
Why shouldn’t players be able to change their builds when they’re tired of the build they currently have?

vetex has already said he plans to add a way to reset magic, but it will not be through interchange.

assuming this is correct

this entire suggestion is garbage value as it’s literally vetoed…

metamancing
stick to your damn builds
changing your build every time something gets buffed is toxic to the game

make a new file / delete file

No fuck that I’m so sick and tired of explosion magic I’d love to use something else.
Except…

Fuck this even more!

There needs to be some way for moderators/admins to lock certain users out of being able to interact with the category at all without needing to jump straight to suspensions.
There’s too many trolls, derailers, whatever else to ignore.

I don’t know how role permissions on this site work or how to set it up so I ain’t gonna pretend I do, but something needs to be done about these people.
I could go back in my suggestions and make a whole list of people that have showed up with the sole intention of trolling, derailing, ragebaiting, ect.