Introverts of AO, I need some advice

Online discord and roblox friends :skull:

i know

ah, still no irl friends :frcryin: i hate online school

what grade are you in
depending on what grade you’re in it can be either easier or way harder to make new friends

at this point its going to be hard unless i go back to the same school and try to reconnect

Also, you should probably change the title to extroverts because if you want friends extroverts are the people to talk to, since they actually like people’s company

im in 9th grade

Tbh I honestly think a lot of people say that they have “no” friends whatsoever even though in reality they talk friend-to-friend a lot.

literally me when i was in physical school:
but fr my friends don’t talk to me anymore mainly bc i don’t have their disc

i mean I am the new kid in my new school so I think I have the right to say i really dont have friends

h

2 Likes

It’s normal to have no friends as a new student, that’s just the beginning.

we don’t talk about this post I was tired and on medication

Implying I am giving advice to him to help him get friends, I am not. If he wishes to be alone then that is a means of which to do so. It won’t give him a positive social image but it will get him alone, if that is his end goal for this.

I thought for like a few minutes and i realized, damn my life fell off in 2020. i am taking the spotlight srry

I mean I don’t generally like group things but like I don’t wanna look like a jerk either

Then do what I also said and politely let them know you’re not interested.

Don’t think they’d think you’re a jerk if you tell them you just don’t like people around in a polite enough manner.

Rate for a second, how downbad people are in your school?
Because there’s quite a lot where I live.

are we talking about school now? I just wanna rant about one person. bro is a full on bedwars sweat. He won’t stop talking about it in class even when he’s been told a few times to not to. Why am i doing a little rant? Mid game + L community + ratio. I swear he eat sleeps dreams bedwars I think its becoming unhealthy for him mentally.

Just say “sorry I’m doing something?” Idk my school is small enough that it’s hard not to know everyone. It’s best to try to make friends with some people tho. Even a small friend group is good to have