Introverts of AO, I need some advice

Who in your class?

bedwars nerd, somebody i actually know and was friends in grade 3 in and like 40+ people, its online school

hypixel or shitty roblox one

the shitty roblox one, I mean the game is funny to watch people mald.

urhruhruhrurrrhurhu

Did he buy kits cuz if he did no wonder he sweats :skull:
The game is honestly easy asf to go sweat mode in because of how shitty the mechanics are unlike the hypixel bedwars.

oh yeah, I believe. he watches tanqr also :nauseated_face: I think ill give his roblox avatar

bro you get an aim indicator that’s bullshit. He has a bacon avatar rn, I swear he’s mentally 9

Bedwars roblox addict

I have to say that deepwoken is damn better than bedwars p2w

fr I would rather hop back on wom and boss farm instead. I kinda wanna get him hooked in hours (you should to its rlly fun and scales with any level of gameplay)

I have hands of time and donation (worse mistake)

donation is not worth imo, HOT is worth bur donation to use commands hell nah

At least donation is fun imo, I can spam NPCS and shit, skip space cooldown, skip ability cooldown, and shit like that.

The donation gamepass got more commands making it more fun
I can spawn in like 50 bloxmans

When I didn’t want to talk to somebody, I didn’t.
If they tried to screw around with me (IE: Grabbing my stuff and running off with it), I didn’t let them.

Aside from that, I kept to my small group of friends for years and it was great.

sure shows in you bro

you the most down bad mf ive seen on this site

I can get some out of context screenshots to back you up

I don’t really know how bad people are, mainly because I’m too nervous to talk to them.

I assume they’re not nice though. I don’t wanna take the risk of humiliation, you know.

I have a question also: I am planning to talk to an old friend soon. I am too nervous since we left off on a bad foot. (rage moment) I probably need more time to talk myself into it.

i really want to get it but i know better than to spend 1000 robux on admin in a singleplayer game
or do i :thinking:

I do get nervous to talk to others even if they’re my friends, for some I do let them them have there own space and let THEM interact instead of the many immature kids going up to a friend to say some deadass joke :skull:

I don’t think it’s how nerve racking it is when I random talk to somebody
Probably because of interaction (Not all nerve racking when I interact at first)
But yeah It’s going prettt well for me :nod:

Other than the fact most of the kids in this school keep touching others asses and shit. I made an entire document on this school no cap. 10% - 45% of the students have the IQ of an Arcane Reborn Player.