Is RKing an Issue in WoM?

It’s just annoying, that’s it

abandon wom

*also dont be in a guild if you dont want to get rked

• be good at pvp
1 Like

no, you are just skill issue

mods are just cringe and don’t allow dissenting opinions :pensive:

from day uno of playing you’re expected to get rk’d one way or another. it’s a feature, not an issue; nor should it be fixed. rn wom is devoid of any new activities aside from
– grind the same boss ad nauseum
– fish for the same items ad nauseum
– kill everything ad nauseum
– kill everything for infamy ad nauseum

the most simple solution is tgr. if you think rking is an issue of wom I have diagnosed you with a case called skill issue, with the most simple solution being to get good kid ez ez

2 Likes

no its not because no one plays wom except random killers and people who will quit within the hour

put all my thoughts here. just move servers its not hard or suck it up you lose at most 350 galleons

1 Like

RKing is perfectly fine as long as it fits within the game’s vision.

Looking at WOM’s worldbuilding, you randomly kill NPC’s all the time and they randomly kill you back. It would only make sense that players would randomly kill each other as well.

So, if you don’t like RKing, then you better hope that Vetex suddenly wants to rename the War Seas in AO to the Peace Seas instead.

RKing is a very common thing, but it isnt an issue.
Randoms kill other randoms because “reputation is important!!!”, and I RK guilds because “infamy is important!!!”, thats just about it.
Besides you can quite easily just have semi-okay PvP skill and you won’t die to randoms anyways.

shut up

wom dead, why rant about it

1 Like

Screenshot (11)_LI
You wish lol

That’s dead

1 Like

makes you hella pissed and hurts ur ego but you only lose crowns, unless you get spawnkilled n shit its not that bad

even tho i despise anyone who rk

Not really in my opinion, since vetex announced that infamy is getting reset all those guild sweats who killed you in mid exiled fight are almost gone, although you might find one or another the “population?” of them is low, also most of them for sum reason are glass or lighting users lmfao

RKing is only fun for nerds

Nah, it can get annoying and blah blah blah but people dont rk a lot since theres no reward

Game not getting any updates except revamp, wom is bassicaly dead

U answered it right here

No, it’s not an issue.

The only cases where I see RKing being an issue are either trolls, which usually don’t go to the lengths and are (in my experience) somewhat rare, or guild infamy, which is completely avoidable by literally not being in a guild. RKing isn’t a problem tbh :man_shrugging:

Maybe you guys get RKed by Legendary Heros or something (I totally don’t do that myself, I swear :mariomug:)

people thinking that rking being an issue on WOM, of all games, is funny