Is this ban valid (hint: no)

tbf i wont blame them on the harassment part i put a remote in my game that just bans u and ive been sent hours of gore videos from salty exploiters that got banned that community is hell

??? I’d thought you’d keep track records of tickets/manual bans with who banned who for what and with what proof

Only at 2.1K, you’re probably talking about presonce, my pvphead counterpart.

You should be in the clear seeing as this is the first time I’ve heard of someone getting banned over opening too many chests in a long while. I know of people who can open like 600-700 underwater chests per hour so you should be completely fine

if you don’t I’m sorry but that’s genuinely worrying

we do thats the whole point i made, the reason that ban happened initially is because the mod got confused

Damn aight, I’ll go back on my main acc then.

But then why is this a problem if they can just check the records?

That rule exists because we don’t want bias withing the ticket, of course someone that banned you is going to have more of a stigma against your case, so have someone else take care of it would help… thats the whole reason the case was resolved in the first place…

I suppose since they do have solid evidence, I really can’t argue anything else, it was a valid ban then.

So basically what I’m hearing is:
On one hand, if you give the requested proof, you give exploiters the tools and knowledge they need to not do that again.
On the other hand, if you don’t, the community has no reason to believe X popular person or whatever actually did anything wrong even if the proof is completely solid and undeniable.

Sounds like an incredibly annoying situation to be in.
Personally, I don’t think you’re lying, at worst you’re mistaken, but you don’t come off as a liar to me.

It is what it is, unfortunately people spend time to create scripts to get rich in a lego game rather than getting rich in real life.

Wanna know what’s the weirdest thing in here? The fact that a false chest exploit case is back when roblox’s anticheat got bypassed :rofl:

Roblox’s byfron has been bypassed since like a year ago :skull:

It has only been half a year :sob:

And icl, there weren’t any exploit bans in ao during it

I played Deepwoken wich has a way bigger playerbase than AO and a way higher exploiter rate, I can guarantee you they were gone for like 2 weeks after byfron released and have never left since

but I was wondering, @CrimsonCreate, if you hadn’t had solid proof he was exploiting, would that clip be enough proof for him to get unbanned?

why would someone (on what appears to be an alt file) allegedly use a chest opening exploit anyway?

Turns out Charles had 100% fish catch rate with 30k fish caught, meaning he did not somehow miss a single fish in 30,000 bites.
I have almost 200 fish misses and I haven’t reached my first sunken pity, so he really was exploiting

Damn aight then, so much for synapse working with roblox