Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

I feel like I’m looking through the window of a burning building and witnessing a fight going on despite the whole place being about to collapse

man what is happening i was havin bitchin good pizza an hour ago

here’s the thing:

i kinda

don’t really care

2 Likes

Man these people being so dumb I just read all the recent replies everyone still thinks I was being an ass for no reason :skull:

(why did this respond to game hero whoops)

I copy pasted it too, my apologies. My case was both A and B.

Uhhh yea pal that applies to elly (the original perpetrator) too lmfao

guys it’s now apparently okay to write a literal paragraph about how you want someone who you don’t really know that well to die from being implaled but mocking the person who wrote that is just :x: TOO FAR :x:

Apparently she had a “mental breakdown”

guys I feel kind of shitty I think I’m going to write a paragraph about how I want a random kid online to die from lead poisoning I think that’s a healthy way to deal with my issues fr

4 Likes

I guess shutting your pc off is a foreign concept to some

1 Like

read like, 80% the entire post
kindly disagree, forums never been so much funnier than now
we need MORE schizoposters we need MORE psychologically challenged users
also, i agree with dubious but imma shittalk him too because he just deserves it iykwim

fuck you typo… you stinky… yeah… damn i suck at cursing typo in specific.

6 Likes

I’m not condoning Elly’s actions. Yes, she should not have written that, and yes, I do believe that sending a literal “kys” message should result in moderator attention.

What you should’ve done in this situation, however, is said something along the lines of “Whoa, Elly, that’s not okay.” Rather than creating a meaningless copypasta which only inflamed the situation.

can we make this place more like arkham asylum, hollow knight, and titanfall subreddits

not enough insanity here

Vetex updates the game semi regularly so not gonna happen (but pre empires we were going slightly off the rails)

YEAAAHH
WE NEED TO RENAME “arcaneodyssey.dev” to “lobotomyodyssey.dev”

wait shit i forgor arkham asylum went back to being sane after the multiversus twitter used the man meme

2 Likes

this will never be like hollow knight because im pretty sure we have a release date for full release and may be getting updates on its progress

Yep like what I said

see we’re already on the way, keep the schizopostin up guys

reminds me of the day everyone in hollow knight subreddit pretended silksong was out and made posts showing fake spoilers and asking about how to progress

r/titanfall collectively hallucinated titanfall 3 existed for a few months and every post was Riley this, Viper that, Bison titan, Toxin titan
it was peak nonfiction