Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

The copypasta wasn’t that bad though

We need litteralyloki
He is like the closest thing to a therapist or someone like that here I think

Ok revisiting this post, yeah I don’t know what you expected elly, this is kinda an overreaction to something that could have been a “hey I’m uncomfortable with your joke” rather than wishing someone to fall victim to traps used in the Vietnam war?? I’m not surprised that was made into a copy pasta whatsoever considering how needlessly edgy it was. Though I do not know your full history with the other dude.

Like this is wild to say, and I’m really trying to be neutral here

With this treasure, I summon our saviour.
@LiterallyLoki

This is prime copypasta material. Ain’t no way you genuinely typed that out and meant it

1 Like

I hate to say it but it’s the most copy pasta thing EVER

THIS IS WHAT I’M SAYING

Like I’m sorry but that was a GOLDEN moment, I really don’t think what I did was that big of a deal in comparison to the INSANITY of that copypasta, and it’s original intent too.

1 Like

Exactly, let them speak. The opportunity was there and you took it

sandal when are you making more sashanatashalimbusfallenfire art, that was your peak

In North Korea, heart surgeon.

Number one. Steady hand. One day, Kim Jong Un need new heart. I do operation. But mistake! Kim Jong Un die! SSD very mad! I hide fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car and new woman. Darryl save life.

My big secret. I kill Kim Jong Un on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

I have nothing else to say man, it was just a tweaker being nutty and I decided to take a jab.

I mean I think elly even agreed earlier on in the post they were acting irrational so it’s not like I’m pulling this out of my ass.

and the banana post is funny and it seems the general consensus was that it’s weird but clearly satire (and I’m not done with it yet)

sashanatasha x pervnana crossover may be coming soon

hop on darkane by the way

Later I’m busy

Do those candles look forward to being used

Oh boy

I am sorry @LiterallyLoki
I have failed you.

my honest reaction

ngl this entire thread devolved into just harassing @DubiousLittleTyp0 and @spicytuna, dubious especially.

I don’t feel like flagging every post so uhh @Misinput could you close the post and deal out punishments? you can reopen afterwards so that civil discussions can take place.

or @Perf you seem to be the only mod online right now.