Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

bro if ur having such a hard time with your mental health get off the internet like genuinely

we’re not your friends we’re strangers online

opticalcord please summon your alien masters from your home planet to help resolve this issue I don’t wanna be dealing with the tweakers rn :sob:

can you like ask them to use a memory wipe or something

what’s the issue

I dunno man, I really don’t.

how do I help then

kick back, relax, and watch the chaos unfold I guess

okay 1, this was months ago and 2, it was no where close to being reportable, but it ticked me off. Imagine a “bit” amongst a friend group that forces someone to be the butt of the joke, but there just isn’t even a joke.

Was I stupid in not telling him to stop? Yes
Do I have issues in doing so? Yes

I unfortunately, forced my emotions downwards. Yes yes, stupid, but it’s the only thing that’s allowed me to survive for years, so I did so. So when out of the blue, after months of just being polite and attempting to stop myself from being an asshole like how I was raised, I get a ping from the same fucker who I thought had at least somewhat matured in the past few months or moved on, I erupt and let out all the vitriol I hold in.

then why did you snap now?

then leave the friend group dude

your entire essay is basically just saying what you did was dumb

I don’t wanna play therapist bro can we just forget this shit happened altogether

Ideally this ends with you hopping off the internet for a while cuz if you’re really having such a hard time keeping it together then the web isn’t going to do you any good

stupidest online argument I’ve ever been in ong :pray:

the forums have fallen…
billions must anonymize their accounts…

2 Likes

1 Like

it’s almost like I felt strong negative emotions towards someone, but held them in since they hadn’t done anything since to set me off. I had been on guard with holding back my emotions months ago then, but I still harbored them after. So when I get caught off guard after assuming it was said and done, I unleashed a storm of anger

1. It was one person in a very passionate community of writers making content for abyss sea 2. Honestly fair point but like again, stupid

what even are the purple names?
i have no clue what they are

Artists lol, made from a thread that derailed a while ago

ah, i was thinking that, but wasnt sure, thanks

real…

“Filthy purple role.”

lord this argument is tiring physically and mentally, I’m heading to bed

Goodnight, I hope you’re able to take a break from all this and have a refresh

1 Like

Now would be a really good time for a :person_facepalming: emoji rn.

Welp, the “disgusting thing” has nothing really else to say to you, so uhm, I suppose this is over

I really don’t know what’s to become of this thread now because I’ve defended most of what my controversy is, I suppose we can wait and see what spicytuna has to say (unless they already responded earlier I didn’t read this thread entirely)

I don’t feel guilty about the banana thing tho (I’ll admit the drawing of the one banana pooping out a baby banana was a bit much but beyond that I found that shit whimsical beyond belief)

I love how the thread can be summarized as

mentally ill woman lashes out on man, is then mocked by half the forums for being mentally ill and mentally ill woman becomes more mentally ill

and

WTF kind of art is this artist making bruh!?!