Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

also lowkey insane but honestly real statement

also optical you’ve sort of mellowed out from your lowkey dullest tool in the shed era, from what I see you’re much more tolerable

He’s significantly more tolerable than what he once was

i think this place would be much more tolerable if people followed these simple steps

I just did :blush: I even used the person in the example to make sure!

the forums is losing its shine, the golden age has fallen

before AO release it was kind of fun to be on the forums, waiting for patch notes leaks or doing other random shit

but now after release it just sucks, like holy shit I feel like the newgens made the forums worse somehow but that’s just me

4 Likes

This thread is absolute fire

Goodness, what the hell happened while I was asleep?

Im getting called to the execution stand

honestly I only do it to get a reaction from people now, low effort but still has some thought from me

but fr though this place gotta be cleaned up

It seems like the argument is over. Still got something to say tho, especially shits a lil close to home

If you are going to make fun of someone for lashing out like that, at least try to get where they’re coming from

Like goddamn if your first instinct upon seeing someone overwhelmed by their emotions like that is to mock them, then I’ve got no hope left. The amount of NPCs in the copypasta chains is also crazy

Dubious I’m going to be real you’ve got problems of your own as well. You’re not required to laugh at someone’s when they’re clearly not thinking straight. The copypasta was out of your control, but your initial response was totally of your own accord. If you’re going to make fun of someone on a public forum, regardless of perceptions of them, you’re held accountable by your own opinion.

Elly is no saint and they clearly weren’t in their right mind at that moment, but a herd of idiots repeatedly spamming the same shit containing an actual death wish is genuinely the worst display of their collective intellectual capabilities; one even thought themselves funny by doing it three times, it’s bloody pathetic.

15 Likes

I’m kinda late to this topic but I read through all of it

I agree with Elly. I don’t feel like taking a part in it but I hope you realize that by arguing you’re making Elly feel even worse, Typ?

And considering Elly’s previous reactions showing their mental state, was there no voice in your head telling you to stop it? This is just straight up wrong. Like, no matter how you look at the situation you’re making yourself out to be the asshole in the end

And idc if you hate Elly, I wouldn’t even wish this on my worst enemies

Get your shit together Typ

8 Likes

I always knew Typ would’ve been a problematic person

i actually read through some of the topic and psa it’s good for anyone’s mental health to log off. the advantage of talking on the internet is how easy it is to disengage if you’re not feeling good about it

Was it really that bad…?

Not sure If I’m missing something here except for elly’s history with lucky, was it solely the copypasta?

A bit too harsh for Typo to be antagonized for that, in my whole opinion.

Tbh the only reason Typo got a whole paragraph was just because he actually have fleshed out opinions in this topic. If this were an oral argument, I’d call out all them NPCs and question what the fuck was in their mind when they reposted the copypasta because clearly they:
a. Didn’t read
b. Genuinely didn’t bother thinking twice

That and I hate herd instincts to the very deep core of my bones, no thanks to the majority of my educational environments. It sowns in victims severe self-doubts and feeling that the world is against them. It sucks that Typo is now potrayed as the main villain vs. a group just like Elly.

Actually yk what let’s address them NPCs directly no?
@Jared @vorf @Mr_hyperspace @lucky_303 you all are waste of data storage
@SkyRocket @ShiansiThe24th @Unlucky what a shame

1 Like

Mmmaybe your reading into this a lot more than you should Dreamkeeper but I get where you are coming from.

But really, in my perspective, it’s just users who broke the rule of not yapping about a copypasta that serves no real purpose in a silly topic. (albeit it still needed to be ON-topic)

But then again, I do see your point. (You can just not reply this might be a derailment)

I’m sorry for that. I already apologised to Elly in their dms personally (they didn’t respond yet) I hate the mob mentality, I’ve been educated on it but I never knew I’d do it myself.

I’ve done shitty things in the past and I vowed never to do them again but holy shit I wish I was an actual intelligent human being and had basic empathy

I want to delete it but that will change nothing

1 Like

Check trusted chat you’d know how much help typo gets battling his issues. Expected more of him tbh especially when he was put in the same position multiple times