It's not the Meta, It's you (YOU SUCK)

I agree with this, I’ve never said meta builds don’t make the game easier, it does, but the main point of the post is that most people aren’t already good at PvP and complaining about the meta, when it should be the other way around.

glass cannon aoe mages get shredded in this meta ur complaining about the wrong thing :sob:

87 new replies, i cant wait to read all this positive and civil discussion :innocent:

-you literally do not know me at all or anything about my history with this game, the fact you can even make such a claim with such audacity is wild and kind of pathetic your ego is this massive

-and for the record, yes, yes I have tried getting better at pvp. It sucks, a lot, and it’s a huge waste of my time.

I don’t grind the dark sea and my build is actually 70x times worse because I can’t be bothered to go into a laggy mess just to collect lootboxes and gamble on if I actually get anything useful or not (also atlantean essense is about as uncommon as you having a good take)

How is that not a smart thing to say but “be bitter be better” isn’t??? that is very clearly a taunt and your “I was erm simply summing up the post” is definitely not an excuse because nowhere did you imply that was supposed to just be a mini TLDR. If you can’t communicate right, you’re gonna have to face the consequences.

then keep complaining then idc
no shit it’s hard at the start that’s how most skills work, you’re being bitter

are you done yapping now?

ngl yea I don’t have anymore steam and I’m just gonna make earth conjurer with 507 size and 2 insanity

Moral of the argument: skibidi bop bop yes

the more I read this, the more Archrono is just the sequel to Key.
when’s the part where he breaks down and starts calling everybody lazy degenerates for not wanting to master a laggy roblox game’s PvP when its only slightly more fun to learn than black magic’s PvP

3 Likes

Who’s Key?

PvP focused player who would break down crying and screaming if anybody called AO’s PvP bad, unfun, or anything negative, really.

Called me lazy for not spending 100+ hours on munera mastering this game’s PvP lol.
I felt bad for him when everybody dogpiled on him but looking back on it I really shouldn’t have, man was the kind of person who see PvE focused player’s as free infamy.

I feel like most PVPers that speak up here are never looking for a debate, but an argument. If you want to convince someone or bring them to your side, going crazy and pulling your hair out just makes people think you’re crazy. It’s never the way to go.

Looks like he was banned a while ago. Hope he’s doing better.

Honestly I’ll never understand why some people are so devoted to this game’s PvP anyways lol.
I can confidently say that I’ve only played 2 or 3 games with worse-to-learn PvP than AO and they’re all Black Magic variants. If you don’t know what Black Magic is, take a look yourself lol, playing the game “correctly” could destroy your keyboard and give you arthritis.

no thanks :skull:

black magic pvp ong requires a degree in rocket science or anatomy bro I’ve seen videos of people recording their fingers to pull combos and those hands are doing things I didn’t think was possible with the human body :sob:

oh yea quick correction

technically in BM history, the classes that required you to use your hand that intensely were called “keystroke” classes

pretty sure keystroke classes literally had a warning on them that said they could cause severe wrist pain or something if you used them too much :skull:

most classes in BM were actually pretty simple its just these new keystroke classes were so meta centralizing and powerful they basically became the face of BM.

It is exactly the same way I imagine it.

Archono is key’s alt confirmed

that’s because forums clearly hate pvpers, we get attacked for doing literally anything PvP related, even practicing PvP in elysium gets us called sweaty. Pretty much anywhere outside of explicitly pvper servers we are a hated minority.

What does this even mean?

How’d you know? I made key as an alt to do PvP and be really toxic :scream: