Kinda New Here

welcome to hell

The first thing you should know is that there are two kinds of people on this forum.

3 Likes

Two is a vast understatement

1 Like

Friendly Tip: Don’t start an off-topic election

pro tip: don’t piss off the mods

other than that, you’ll be fine here

Welcome then, hope you find it fun enough here to come back.

Here’s an attempt at a rundown:

A lot of text in here, click to open

Categories

Not much outside of #off-topic currently, and a bit of #art and some #suggestions.

Game discussion

For now, #game-discussion is kinda dead, outside of a random lore question, some PvP equipment recommendations, or people discussing the newest thing son the Trello, pretty boring overall since the game isn’t getting new content soon.

Off topic

This is where the stuff is, it’s full of random topics, so proceed with caution.
It’s mainly memes and chill stuff, or currently relevant topics, for now it’s new years stuff and flash games nostalgia.

Everything else

All the other categories are self explanatory. They are lacking a bit of activity, but they are exactly what you think they are.
#art has drawings, #writing has stories, there’s #suggestions, #guilds have a recruitment topic here and there and drama posts, #marketplace has trade stuff, and #guides has some tutorials etc.

Some other cool stuff you should check out

The TGR post, if you haven’t already:

Total Game Revamp Details

Forum syntax tutorials, helps you write like a boss:

Forum Markdown Guide

Forum Secrets/Tutorials

Rules, of course. Although you can probably guess what’s ok and what’s not from common sense:

Official Forum Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to hell loser. Where everybody is 50% toxicity

Elaborating on what @anon64436269 said

HERE WE GO

Categories

Announcements: almost never used except when something big is happening (such as tgr)

Game discussion: like off topic, except its dead

Marketplace: It is, indeed, a marketplace

Guides and tutorials: nobody ever posts stuff here

Guilds: chuckles We don’t talk about this one.

Art: Best category out there (except the furry and femtex stuff)

Writing: An alright category, if you want to read something made by the forum then you can find it here.

Suggestions: When you reach trust level 2, you can post suggestions for the game here. A couple of things to note though: 1.) Vetex doesn’t often accept suggestions. 2.) If you even slightly touch the lore, then 1-6 people will argue with you about it.

Forumers (Here I go, pissing people off again)

Me: hello, I exist.

Mako: nice dude who will help you along your journey to… Somewhere

Macobre: Admin lady who you should NOT piss off

Meta: Also an admin, they’re pretty nice.

Level: Kind of a dick.

DarkLordDurza: This guy is a dickheaded asshat who can burn in hell, and he’ll probably still post cringe whilst he’s burning.

Everyone else: I named the members of the community that I remember the most (For better or for worse). Everyone here has their own unique personality and outlook on world events, part of the fun is interacting with people on the forums and learning stuff about them.

Final notes

Have a nice time on the forums! And one more thing: If you are: racist, sexist, or homophobic. Then I will personally crucify you before either of the admins can end your existence on the forums. This is a warning, not a threat. Have a nice day!

Welcome to forum… Skeleton alien?
Yeah Artists like us to suffer, but thats normal i guess

welcome

and yes uh…be careful while wandering the forums…

you may lose a few hundred braincells here and there.

We’re all chill with each other, we’ll help ya out with anything philosophical and mercilessly tease you into submission of any of the Burgrs and monkes have a bone to pick with you.

welp that’s about it, have a cookie

:cookie:

welcome mate, hope you have a good time here

yes there are 2 types of people here, lol, and some tips:

• just obey the rules
  • have fun
  • check out the various categories and get involved
1 Like

i’m so inactive i literally do not understand what the elections are or if anyone can actually win them

Welcome to the forum!

this forum is a place where you can talk and discuss stuff about World Of Magic (WOM) - soon to be Arcane Odyssey (AO).
but since the game is getting revamped so the people just talk a bunch of random shit while waiting, don’t worry about it.

1 Like

lol now we’re just giving guides

1 Like

basically: off topic best category. praise WAX.

ehhh???

fuck, did i type shit wrong?

i dunno

wait i think wax lost his forum god title

:frpensive:

wh-why?

idk…

he did reply to something recently tho-