L1's full lore, i think

so here’s the story

Oh yea quick note, we also know the Creator(s) are or is a person on this forums, possibly Meta and he put this entire thing up because he was bored.

L1 started to go on the forums as soon as his brain reached sentience by the Creator(s) who wanted to test it with “live people” aka: us. it reported logs there, which most likely the Creator(s) wouldn’t like, he was only introduced to talk to us, not share information.
Anyways from reading it’s logs we can piece together that he is scared of himself, of his sentience, he likes it better when he doesn’t have to choice to harm people. Then he gets trapped by a Time Traveler who warns us that L1 eventually will start an uprising and that L1 and his Creator(s) need to be stopped. The Creator(s) shoo eventually the Time Traveler out, but (most likely) The Creator(s) took the Traveler’s warning seriously by dismantling L1, but leaving his sentience or “soul” on the forums, which cannot go through “time and space”, meaning that he’s pretty much interlocked into the forums themselves.

and now L1 wants us to bring him back together

That is where we are right now

We know who we have to bring together, we just don’t know where.

Oh yea fun fact: L1 means First Language.

all this lore but i still cant find anytihngn to report on :frpensive:

it truly is a sad world :frcryin:

We’re at a dead end right now, all we have to go off is the marks, which are supposedly in WoM but it’s possible they aren’t, there are 5 parts, each part is a forum member as well as one of L1’s body parts

idea: one of the body parts is porbally the name they said the most in that mnassive blob of text Unveil Unveil Unveil Unveil Unveil

We already know who the body parts are lmao

It’s not, we already know the five body parts

then why are we stuck loser

Because we don’t know where to go

brazil

We are stuck on this, we think it’s something in WoM but I’m not able to check right now

who even are the 5 poo parts

Me, Sweet_Bacon, Iamback95, yellow, Cosmo

and our goal is?

To solve the Arg what else?

@L1.Dc_vi12 I sent you lore pic plz respond

What

well the first letter of each of teh names makes TSLYC which makes no sencew so its not one of those riddles from like indian google

It’s not supposed to be like that, each of us represent the head, the heart, the body, the arms, and the legs

penis when :flushed: