Learning how to Model stuff (and other stuff)

Prolly finishing up tommorow, rn im gonna check if animation does work (he’s gonna look so goofy with this dumbass face :sob: )

1 Like

Animation won’t work because he’s not counted as a rig… bruhh, i’ll try and look into it more tommorow

There’s this trick from JTN using the F9 logs:

Tysm bro :pray:

And also btw guys the reason for not being able to finish my oc is bc of rig issues, dumbass homework and also my own stupid laziness.
However, rn im busy retexturing a pauldron and a jacket

Probably should be close to finishing tommorow
Might give him some faulds or random accessories that fit, as well as his face now that i know how to

Been so busy today i’ve done like 0 work on him :sob:

I think the color’s a bit off

Bit meh, but good for now

giving him a gauntlet bc he looks boring

Recolored jacket
Really all that’s left is the gauntlet, faulds, a beard (deciding on it), retexturing the left pauldrons, getting the ice magic icon and applying it on textures, the face and that should be done
After Crino i hope to improve my method of making models and learn some more about things in roblox studio, aswell as finding some plugins or smth

1 Like

Just gotta change the color and get the ice magic icon

cool

1 Like

Gonna do like half of it then finish tommorow

1 Like

I think ive done sufficient work today considering i had like no motivation to do anything :sob:

Prolly gonna retexture some other time

Cool pt.2

1 Like

I think im gonna make a new Crino rig with Debyl’s model, this one was really only a test to see if his design would turn out good and also to practice textures and make them beforehand

Working animations… i never thought i’d see the day :sob:

Not much posted today because i’m still learning and finishing off the new (hopefully) working rig