Lets brainstorm lost spell ideas (NOT SUGGESTION)

Laser spell: An extremely condensed beam that does as much damage as 2 of your normal 100% blasts. Very fast and long range but has tiny hitbox.

Insanities: Shoots 5 idk what colour tbh of orbs if 3 hit it gives a tier of insanity ( depends on what tier) Big size, Low damage, Great speed, awful destruction.

Sounds like that move from Asriel phase 2 fight

Literally stealing my name and effect damn

Huh i didnt see dat shit

Hmm… I’ll add another

Area Control

Area Control - places a magic circle on the ground which imbues the area above it with your magic energy. Whenever the caster is in or above this magic circle, they have faster magic casting speed and cast no magic circles, since one is already there to conjure the spell. While active, recasting uncasts it (it also uncasts after a certain amount of time) and it passively drains (a lot of) magic energy. Size would be toggleable at the cost of increased magic energy costs. Could probably be breakable by other players too, with the effect of draining the user’s magic energy, and if there is too little energy, hp if it breaks.

It’s good for people who can somehow manage to keep themselves in the same spot in a fight, good for spells with long stunlocks and good for some players for some simple quick shots throughout a fight.

Funny pseudo-curse-user spell

sounds too op

Slash- Fire off a crescent shaped magic blast meant for cutting things apart which could possibly inflict bleed or be more effective when using a weapon

Binding chains-Briefly stun your opponent by creating magic chains that restrain them

Magic rain-Create a huge magic circle above your opponents sending thin condensed blasts of magic coming down from the sky

2 Likes

that green magic exists

We’ve also got the shape option for spells too, but hey, it could pierce or be an interesting way to inflict synergy combos.

1 Like

Slash magic is described as green energy meant for cutting the slash spell could easily just be a conjurer exclusive spell or just inflict bleed

Magic IMpact Fist

Magic Impact Fist is a lost spell that involves charging up a devastating attack by repeatedly punching that can be stored to be used later. A meter on the right of the player’s screen shows how much more energy they can store when selecting the Magic Impact Fist

1 Like

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a shape option love the idea that it could pierce enemies too

Overflow: The user roars loudly, releasing all their magic energy in quick bursts that covers a large radius and damages anyone within the vicinity.

Magical Nanomachines

1 Like

Self-destruct last resort where you put all your magic energy inside of yourself and release it creating a very powerful explosion from the user’s body also it kills you (The higher hp you have the stronger the blast)

3 Likes

The thing I love most is kamikaze’ing in games @vetex add this plsss

1 Like

Its in the title (NOT SUGGESTION)

I know it isn’t I’m just asking vetex to add this brainstorm idea

Sequel Blast:A blast that consists of redirecting your attacks,This is done by pressing the attack key again, which makes the projectile turn towards where you are aiming(It will not pursue the target but only turn towards it)

Cons

• You can only redirect it once

• Only 3 projectiles can be cast in a single spell.

• When you redirect the attack you consume the 25% amount of magic you used to cast it.

• The cooldowm is longer than usual.

Pros

• Perfect for runners as you can redirect the attack towards them.

• It has the same configuration features as the base blast attack, so you can change the shape to your liking (Frezzer disc).

• Does 15% more damage than a normal blast

1 Like