Lost Spell Suggestion

(This is my first suggestion, although I have thought of this one for months)

Ok, I have no name for this lost spell, but it could be quite useful.

Basically, the spell creates a magic circle around the user and summons 1-7 magic orb things that spin around the user. The magic circle disappears after the orbs are summoned.

These orbs rotate for about 15-30 seconds before automatically firing. When the user uses a different magic spell, even one from a different magic, the orbs will launch themselves at the cursor one by one, at a similar speed to blast spells. The user would be in stunlock until both spells have finished.

These orbs would be slightly weaker in damage than blast attacks but would have sliders just like blast spells. These orbs would get stronger the longer they are out, but…

Whenever the user or orbs are hit (or the orbs come into contact with players/npcs), the orbs explode around the user damaging them for a minor amount of damage per orb, these explosions can damage others as well.

The reason why this could be added is because it opens up more opportunities to create combos with different magics that can be used efficiently in battle (as long as you avoid getting hit).
This probably shouldn’t be added until players can use their second magic, as it is intended for magic synergies.

I really like this idea bro. With Ice and Gold it would be so busted and I like that

I like this one

Ouch… that synergy would hurt a lot.
But the only difficulty is getting it to hit, while not getting hit yourself.

1 Like

The first GOOD lost spell suggestion I’ve seen, voted

Indeed tho indeed Like Lightning would benifit greatly from this

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.