Let's discuss toggling PvP

It’s fine ig, vetex was too hasty to add it just straight up the game hadn’t even been out for a week at that point, he should’ve waited a but longer to see how people would’ve responded, but he should’ve added either an item that shows you the marker for like 5 seconds then has a cd and given islands some notifier, like lighthouses for towns, some rocks or shipwrecks for other islands etc.

I want magic lodestones that make your compass point to them when activated

I like the way Blox Fruits does it where if you get killed by another player, pvp is turned off for you for a few minutes, or until you decide to turn it back on yourself

game is fine as is ofc but i wouldnt be adverse to something like that

holy shit how are you yellow can i be yellow

While that makes sense immersion wise that feels really tedious and I’ll be honest while I messed around with using the compass my main hate against it was at night time since that was actually so horrible for me.

You know, since you brought up ships, I think you’d have better luck convincing people to side with the idea of an “undock” feature (when nothing is on your boat and you aren’t in combat) at a shipwright to prevent “ship trolling”.

Patreon supporter tier 1 5 bucks a month

Or just add the player marker

I’ll take you up on this challenge. The shackles are off, Mortal.

I’ve already started to forget about you. Thx for reminding.

Yes or no? I can fight right now.

I haven’t got new laptop yet.

Me neither, technically.

I get 25+ FPS in AO using my moms old computer.

And you chosed not best moment for fight, since balance is fully destroyed.

I’m having trouble understanding…?

Balance? What balance?

Do you mean now that I’m fighting at my full potential it’s not a fair fight? Do you know how long I played with 10 and below FPS? For 3 years, not including all the blox fruits PVP years.

But whatever. If you don’t want to fight, it’s okay. See ya.

What is your class?

Warrior, occasionally warlock.