Let's discuss toggling PvP

Hm… if warrior then we can fight, but I need to check ping.

Hey hey hi!
I dont think an off switch should be brought into the game, BUT

I think it shouldn’t be possible for level 125’s to be farming level 50/60 players nonstop. Its quite an annoying thing! Im unsure how the game would go about fixing this issue, and maybe its simply something we get as a biproduct of having open PvP!

But having open PvP is a feature of the game, and does at times make people enjoy the game itself. I personally cannot participate in PvP even if I wanted to, due to a host of many different issues!
But I can see why people enjoy it. If someone is constantly spawn killing you and behaving inappropriately [Making rude/toxic/demeaning remarks] then be sure to hit F12 to record it and send it to a staff member!

Im unsure if spawn killing is punishable, but Im aware that outright toxicity is!

EDIT:
Also removing the ability for level 125 players to kill level 50-60 players would be a bad idea, since level 50 is the minimum to be in a clan, which could mean you go to an island another clan owns, claim it at level 50 and they can’t do anything about it. That’s majorly abusable!

Why not just overhaul the contract system? A player can create a Gillean (how do you spell it) reward for killing another target player. You may be asking “won’t this only be used by rich players?”, well add a multiplier to reward money that goes up the more times a player is killed by the target in question and maybe include property damage. With that, the guy who want to kill this one guy over and over again is either demotivated or gets to fight more people, the player getting targeted will have a lower chance of getting spammed killed, and the contract hunter gets paid for killing the other guy. A much more immersive way to prevent such dubious behavior (or promote it I guess, having multiple people after your contract sounds dope)

The one major problem with this is that three people can just exploit the system to generate money… but at least it makes the game more dynamic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also suggestions arn’t allowed here, even I’m breaking the rules (I am a Villain after all, muahahahaaaa!)

lol

Attention to all of you:

Come Potion updates, if the Love Potion makes it into the game, there WILL be a way to turn off unwanted pvp. Being hit by a love potion FORCES a party on you and the person who threw it- you will be unable to harm one another for the duration of the potion.

Discuss the prospects of this as you will, I am merely the messenger.

Looked it up and RPG does me role-play game. Before everyone calls me an idiot, look it up urself.

Damn, the responses to this post made EggMan1 quit the forum. If u don’t believe me take a look at the profile and you’ll find that they quit after this one post. Rip eggman.

Keep PvP permanently on, but balance the heck out of it.
I play on a Chromebook with touchpad and can still manage to win most of the time e.e

Ok now imagine that i’m trying to collect your bounty, whats stopping you from simply toggling pvp when im boutta hit you, or if im about to die i can just run away until combat is off and toggle pvp. Making pvp able to be toggled kinda ruins the bounty thing because people will just toggle it to stop themselves from being killed.

Pvp is a big part in the game, sure, its annoying when you being like a level 50 gets whacked by a max level mage or travelled across the map for a cargo drop or smth and get whacked, but thats sort of what the game is about.

Simply put, if you are being attacked for no reason best thing to do is probably just bring friends and whack them back.

Have none summoned The Prophet?
@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

Forum posts made minutes before disaster.

you guys joke but there is a very real issue with level 1000 jerks with sunken armor going to the nimbus sea and nuking the islands with ultimate art self explosions

even if magic size was nerfed, the damage and max health of level 1000 is still an issue

at least perfect supernova love elixir (hypermaxed love potion) will exist

ik it stands for that, it’s just that rpg’s just seem different from rp games

vetex when someone with full explosive enchanted level 1000 gear + perfect magic size jewel sockets goes to sailor’s lodge and spams ultimate art self explosion hammer shape

PVP should have an option to be off after you get killed once, like Blox fruits (Which is the only time i’ll suggest something from that shithole) but a complete disable button is stupid.

it’s genuinely so easy to just run in this game , PvP toggle isn’t necessary at all + would completely ruin bounty system so it’s never getting added

2 Likes

Wait since when can you run roblox on a chromebook? ig so Roblox on Linux when?

The level 63s and 80-90s can handle it

They’re lying. AO isn’t compatible with mobile(which is how you play roblox on chromebook, by downloading the roblox mobile app)