Let's discuss toggling PvP

no, its a suggestion. and all suggestions are discussed for feedback.

even though he titled it “lets discuss toggling pvp” he suggested it as well by saying the thing he said above.

He was clearly asking a question to open up the discussion stop being braindead. He wasn’t suggesting it he was asking if it would be feasible to start the discussion.

Thats not him asking if it would be “feasible to start a discussion”. I do not care what you say, its a request/suggestion for vetex to add disabling pvp. Im not sure how you interpreted it as “asking if it would be feasible to start the discussion” because talking about any suggestion is always feasible. So you either don’t know what feasible means or you just want to refute the fact that this is a suggestion for the sake of it.

i mean i think the pvp is good :>

balls

i like the idea of having it set at the start, when they create their slot before the character customization, that would get rid of all the issues of player bounties cus then they wouldnt be able to disable it whenever they want, and people who have it disabled from the start wouldnt show up on player bounties and could just play the game normally

adding onto this the option for friendly fire in parties could still be there as a way to pvp with friends or people you might actually want to play with

edited for clarity

from levels 1-50(?) players cannot get a bounty, the lowest reputation they can reach is Neutral.

yes? i should make it clear that by “at the start” i mean at the very start when they first create the slot

yes, that’s “at the start”(1-50)

I’d probably prefer it were increased from 1-75 or something cuz of sailors lodge gankers(legit you cannot fight anyone there otherwise they’ll call up an entire gang of max levels)

But from 1-50:

• You can’t PVP
  • You can’t get a bounty(at least not from normal ways, maybe if you get mentioned in the papers you’ll get a bounty)

not sure if players from levels 1-50 can pick up cargo/sealed chest, but it would be cool if they can’t

What did yall do to this post

reviving this because i want people to argue :innocent:

love potions will exist so this entire thread is invalidated gg

honestly feel like they genuinely just won’t exist purely because of making bounty hunting impossible

If this was added, leaderboard players can easily just keep their spot safe by disabling pvp. It would make the game unfun, as if you notice someone trying to bounty hunt you, just turn off pvp and they can’t do anything.

they could just make it so they don’t work on the hunter

what’s stopping the hunter from throwing it at the target when losing?

they could also just make it not work on the person you’re hunting

The game is in a weird hellish state where it has to make sure it appeals to both casual and competitive players, leading to stuff like this entire thread. Personally, I wish there were mechanics in place to separate the two more, but no PvP toggle, that just feels wrong.

1 Like

yall this from March 5 watcha doing guys

was it never an option to just lower the renown reward if you kill a low level player?

thus incentivizing that you need to hunt targets at your level?

I mean what if we did like a ranking system for wanted posters where depending on your level the rankings would determine the rewards you got.

if you killed a low ranking (low level) bounty you get very little rewards, if any

but if you kill someone above you or at your level you can get more or a normal amount.

2 Likes