Let's discuss toggling PvP

Then we bully the rpers in pvp

Me when 2 max levels sink my ship and kill me for no reason (we were all good rep):

shoulda blocked parried dodged XDDDDDDDDDD

I have yet to be killed by a pvper

POV: you come across a forum clown (he doesn’t even know what grass is)

it was a joke bruh no need to get serious

could just make it so you can’t gain those when pvp’s off then

Honestly best compromise is just normal servers and lower-reward no pvp servers with player bounties off
I’m a guy who generally doesn’t like to pvp… except when the other player has a high bounty… or a lot of sealed chests… or is really annoying… or is below 30 bounty…
OK, I probably like PVP but I still run like hell when facing more than two people
(dodge rolling for 3m straight is really funny)

:popcorn:

2 Likes

The only time I died to a player outside of a 1v1 was to omen when I was getting 2 fps

diagnosis; fucking skill issue

PvP should be optional yeah its terrible design to force PVP on roblox players with huge skill and level differences

Top 10 reasons why I am slowly starting to gank others :muscle:

i think a pvp switch would be good as long as you can’t gain any pvp related stuff like fame and bounty, maybe even setting it straight to 0 while you have it off to prevent you from grinding with pvp on and gaining the benefits with no threat once you turn it off

as the fastest person in arcane odyssey, yes

y do u always ping ThatOneGuy?

it’s a greeting

If you don’t want to pvp, don’t play lmao

in some cities it is

Pvp off would be too abusable. People would have pvp off, then surprise attack randos with pvp on. Also people will turn off pvp the second they see a stronger player.

1 Like