Let's discuss toggling PvP

Dude calm down. What’s the big deal if someone makes a lil joke at ur expense?

disagree. if there’s an option that makes the game easy and painless 90% of people will choose it, which defeats the point of having PvP. play skyrim or breath of the wild if you don’t want to fight other people.

1 Like

also holy shit the dogpiling is insane. maybe a mod should toggle pvp off for this thread before it gets 1000 replies :skull:

avarage forumer when told a joke (not you)

totally agree the game is not meant to be like every other roblox game that just with 5 clicks you can get anything you want, its meant to be “hard”

encorages you to get better at the game, if you get tired of getting killed skill issue and don’t play

2 Likes

Yeah plz turn off pvp mods or EggMan will rk random people who disagree including me prolly.

So ur saying people don’t have to do anything they don’t wanna do in a game? So if a rando doesn’t like a boss fight it becomes optional? You can’t criticize AO on something that is absolutely not wrong at all.

yeah there are like close to none games wich have a pvp switch and its for a reason

Exactly what I said. Our thoughts run down the same path.

That’s why they seem to be open to a server that has no PVP whatsoever
you choose to join it

I don think bro gonna be getting back on the forums after this :sob:

1 Like

No, he will be back for revenge. He probably has a target list on who to get rid of.

1 Like

If pvp enable and disable was a thing

heres what happens if you turn it off

you get 75% less galleons and crowns and nothing spawns around you and you can’t continue the storyline and quests are disabled and you get insanity max easily and slow debuff

very good feature

So basically game lockdown except discovering the map. Egg is gonna have fun sailing all around the map a few hundred times.

Very good

also a decrease in stamina and 75% slow debuff to make your life even worse in AO tomfoolery

1 Like

Additionally, you are only allowed to use rowboats on sea.

maybe just drain the entire ocean too

1 Like

Big W idea. My guy here is smarter than me and Flare put together.

…Dude if to not harass you, then its simply: This game is not for you, this game is for cruel fighters. These suggestions like this are always ignored here. Go play “Adopt me” if you cannot play PVP games.

1 Like