Lettuce rates your drip

To think this maid got more than a million times my stuff T-T

I haven’t ever seen Shawn (is that his name?) in-game but he looks super cool honestly!
He also reminds me of one of my deckhands too (her name is Ashley)

Maid outfits…

MAID OUTFITS…

as requested, beige tricorn, more contrast, and he is now old and has an extra full armour version

if only fully beige or black faulds existed :cry:

Yeah the tricorn is super solid here, as is no hat
The crusader hat look isn’t very good though

forgor to untan

rocking that sorcerer fit

2 Likes

Carina faulds are colorable

Ik but I don’t like how high on the waist they are and I meant faulds that are a single color like cernyx’s faulds

these are my files, first one is my main and the others were my, test files

This is gonna look like I’m just trying to flex but I’m really happy with how well these pants blend with the sunken warrior chest piece and I really like how the crown looks with it too

This second picture is a bit harder to defend from the flexing allegations on but genuinely I think it looks pretty cool
Drip 2

2 Likes

you are safe from flexing allegations, that looks cool as hell

1 Like

The hair bro :sob:

Thank you

Does it really look that bad? It took me a while to get it to figure out which color matched the sunken armor

The armor and pants combo is clean af, i suggest removing the green hair tho

Thats a shame, i really liked it, but its been a while since i havent had colored hair so ill try it, thanks

W drip, but the amulet looks a tad scuffed.

Dayum this one looks really natural
The tilted head makes it better

yeah i thought so too, then i completely forgot about it since it was so small, main reason i wear it is just cause the area looks empty without it

The only other thing that could probably go there without clipping through might be a scarf. No idea if that would look good though