Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Oh i see, so now…i have another Skill 2 after removing one copy of skill 1.

correct!
(for certain teams this mechanic is also used to build up powerful turns like a 6 envy A-res with the middle characters/harpooner)

i have pulled several 5 A-res’s during my Limbus Company career, don’t know how, RNG was nice to me i suppose.

without characters that specifically benefit from resonance, getting a whole bunch of A-res is nice but it doesn’t provide the boost the tutorial makes it sound like.

like 5 A-res gives every skill involved +5 offense level if I remember right, which essentially means +1 clash power and +15% damage.

damn, that’s insane.

Yea its good but it isn’t the game changing mega buff the tutorial makes it seem to be for some reason lol.

So…this guy’s supposedly weak to pierce and gloom? finally, Don Quixote’s EGO becomes useful.
And unironically…it’s weak to gloom while mostly using gloom skills, fantastic game logic…
But…it has underwelming-ahh rolls :skull:, bro rolls 5-7 on like two attacks and thinks that’ll scratch my party members.

obraz_2024-02-20_224333208

Oh wait…nevermind what i said…he might be worse than i initially anticipated.

literally every encounter I’ve had with this boss has had it get staggered and stunlocked until it died.

it recovers for one turn and immediately gets staggered again before it can even get to its second attack lol.

Why does the game detect the clash estimates as “struggling” then?

What works against gloom? lust? that would make sense, logically.

Sin and damage type have nothing to do with clashes and the types of an enemy have nothing to do with their weaknesses

You could always just use an ego to clash it, if you’re in floor 4 final boss then it isn’t like you have anything to save up for.

update:Bro already got staggered lol, but it has a dangerous amount of 14 charge…

simply continue beating it to death.
what’s it gonna do? attack back?

(staggered enemies and broken abnormality parts take fatal damage from all 3 damage types but retain their sin resistances unless a passive says otherwise)

It…has only one empty dice now? Is it gonna go super sayian after i bully it further? plausibly.

Time for the part where it gets staggered again!
(and yes it is charging up)

Oh god, PM’s pulling all stops now, just like the LOR times.

“if boss is staggered, remove this status”
this has gotta be the weakest boss in the game lol.
(also if the targetted character has a dodge defensive skill then it can just not get hit)

I mean…his dice rolls are as underwelming as G Corp Head Manager Mini-Boss Rolls, so i am not suprised.

cries in Hong Lu having guard :sob:

simply beat it to death before it even gets to use the attack, problem solved!

I find it funny how this boss can have such a blatantly bullshit stun attack and it just doesn’t matter.

That was the lamest Ult i have ever seen in Limbus Company.
And that damage? that was dogwater.

And now this guy proceeded to straight up cripple himself with that Ult…this boss is laughable.

I have no idea why they made that particular boss so comedically weak.
Genuinely having more trouble getting through the basic combat nodes.

Like some of the other bosses you can roll are really scary but not that one.