Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Why is Hong Lu the one always suffering in these Mirror Dungeons :sob:

Stop bullying my lil bro abnos :sob:

I really want to break their spines in half :fr:.

oh yea also at some point its gonna summon some kinda weird lookin thing
literally just ignore it I have no idea what it does but if it does do something it sure never gets the chance to lol.

Well, that’s GG from this mirror dungeon, that final Abno was easy, finally no local pitbulls or miserable frogs to supress. :fr:

To skip…or not to skip? that’s the question for today’s thread excavation.

Just noticed that i can’t skip it, lol, guess we are going yolo on this one.

honestly early thread lux just isn’t worth it.
you do get 40 lunacy for each level you clear for the first time, though.

It’s for the music, too :fr:.

Don Quixote becomes useful!?

Finally reedems herself, after brutally stabbing a three-headed dog.

I unironically have to say this, but…
Why is Base Outis so OP?
She carries me in clashes, she helps my bros that got hit in need (by backstabbing the enemy), her pulled blade is cracked, with a 3 coin skill like that (which is a rarity for their base forms), Her piercing trust is a middle finger button for those abnos with stupidly high rolls, and lastly…according to my friend…Her lore is based on The Greek Odyssey, yes the one with Odysseus.
Truly the best girl.

Her name is literally “Nobody” in greek lol.
(A reference to the time “nobody” stabbed Polyphemus in the eye)

Oh yeah, i remember reading that moment in the Odyssey, interesting.

Every one of the sinners is actually based on a story like this.

Like Ishmael is a character in Moby Dick.

Yeah, my friend told me what each sinner references, as in which book they are based on.

god, i never want to deal with that moth ever again

Would you believe that i had to restart multiple times because R Corp Ishmael kept rolling tails on her mind whips? With maximum sanity?

I think the clash winrates are based on whether or not they’d win the first clash? That’s what I’ve heard from some comment section on Youtube, not sure if it’s actually true.

I would have killed it on my second try in the run after you friended me for harpooner but hook office hong lu rolled tails and the team got wiped out by the ult.

I get that people often times say that the [main story spoilers] fight is the hardest one in RR3 but they have NOTHING on that stupid moth.

gonna be back into the grind…once again…
Gotta make it to 22’th of February…For the event to happen…Where i get Kimsault, finally.
Hopefully no cool characters die in Canto III, or i am gonna make the longest gasp i’ve ever done, and probably be in 5 stages of denial.

already hit by the chapter 1 PTSD

you wrote this message right when i was listening to Canto I OST :sob:
The OST for Canto I and III are bangers, yeah, just like the entire game’s ost.

Hmmmm…do i do thread luxcavations even though my daily bonuses are empty for now? I need to uptie Yi Sang.