Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Lol…the second floor abno was pink shoes…
And i straight up beat it in two turns with only Yi Sang taking 6 damage total…
That was a pathetic floor 2 abno.
Where are my Electric Pitbulls? Depressed Frogs? or some Fairies? we’ll see what will be on the next floors.

Alright, alright…Let’s see what distorted Kim has to offer.

I’ll either win this with EGO spam, or get my ass kicked by “To claim their bones.”, we’ll see how it goes.

Holy crap lyrics in Project Moon music :skull:.

Atleast it’s not Mili…i think we know what stuff happens when a Mili song plays.
No offense to Mili, of course, just here to mention the facts.

Am i…supposed to make him lose clashes? or am i supposed to be the one losing clashes?

Think he was gaining sanity somehow…what is this wizardy?

Oh god it’s happening already? This is gonna take a while, due to how stupidly tanky he is.

Wait…i somehow staggered him and cancelled his “To claim their bones”?, that must be dumb luck if that’s true.

Nvm he is too angry to care about getting his “To claim their bones” cancelled :skull:

What shield is bro yapping about? i see no shield.

Do by “Combat Start” mean when i start the combat phase? makes sense ngl.

So…do i just spam EGO? not sure if regular skills can break through 200 shield tbh, since he’s basically ineffective to anything BUT slash, weirdly enough.

Trust me guys this is salvagable :fire:

Now…how do i deal with the second “To claim their bones”? Like…i am questioning if i should just defend in this part, otherwise he’ll heal enough to go back to phase 1.
ugh, this is complicated.

What? i can still play with the rest of them? I am still gonna lose, anyway.

I don’t know how you can call this shit “simple”, PM being vague got to me.

okay…How is my supposedly “weaker” team doing better than this? He somehow has positive sanity now…which is good, because i noticed earlier that his attacks weaken instead of strenghtening when they hit heads.

Or maybe Meursault’s King with his Attack Power Down +4 with his EGO :muscle:

This thread has become a sub-forum :mariomug:

Okay…can i forfeit the dungeon while getting less rewards? i am done with this crap.

Kim’s going to sell 6 of my bro’s skeletal organs to the black market :pensive:.

Hey, not bad for getting my skeletal organs brutally ripped out by a schizophrenic samurai.

I expected the game to…like stereotypically give me trash rewards, but it seems like it’s based on how deep you’ve explored the dungeon.
I should just do the slower way i suppose, no way i can beat Kim with this build, it’s garbage in this state for him.

According to the game…tommorow should be the False Apple as the next thread luxcavation…guess we know what we are doing tommorow.

Also unlocked this (Hong Lu drip :flushed:)

Surprised that you actually read in a PM game. It’s a running joke that the average PM fan is illiterate and immediately gets their ass whooped by some gimmick boss.

It seems you have learnt about the difficulty of distorted kim in the mirror dungeons. Yeah, I also got my ass whooped by him when i first clicked on the funny red node

Congrats, but this ego sucks major ass. Dimenson Shredder is much better than it for rupture teams in like… almost every way. Maybe it has a niche, but I’ve only seen people shit on this ego.

Since you are new to the game, I guess it’s good just for being an uncontested ego that can be popped to win a clash. But remember that previews show things at uptie 4, which is expensive and doesn’t show it’s expected power.

I use the limbus.kusoge.xyz wiki for information on the game (but it may take a day or two to update to new information, except for that one time people datamined lantern sinclair).

The forums told me to stop yapping and edit a previous reply. So I’m just gonna add a clip here. Its an unlucky run so its kinda slow, but this thread seems to be for posting random clips, so uhh…

(Using youtube as a file size bypasser moment)
(All units uptie 4 and level 40, except for captain ish and kimsault who are upt3)

ok so negative coin skills are really funny because they force you to actually pay attention to the min/max rolls of both skills in the clash.

Since failing a clash destroys a coin, that’s one less heads hit that can be rolled meaning that the clash roll floor of the negative coin skill goes up (extremely bad)

For a good example of this, look at the skill “self destructive purge”.
It is a 30 roll skill with 3 coins that loses 12 power each heads roll.
If it loses 2 coins, its last coin CANNOT roll below an 18, meaning that even if they have 45 sanity and the clash indicator says “hopeless” (because the first roll is going to roll 0 since all 3 coins will almost certainly land heads), if the opposing skill has a max roll below 18, it cannot win no matter what happens.

holy shit, we are so back :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:.