Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

:x: the game isnt rigged

save your shit till the end of the season and go all in

im going to rip you apart limb by limb

ok what’s going on why is EVERYONE getting copies of rhino.
I got a rhino copy from one of the daily extractions a day or two ago.

following this silly trend

ngl i got peak you guys got kinda lame stuff (i love burn i love gregor!!)

WE SAVING FOR WALPURGIS WITH THIS ONE

How are people so stacked :skull:

She’s gonna be a fine addition to my burn build, then.

Rhino Meursault’s got the drip.

Grinding mirror dungeons

Are you kidding me :skull:

Really trying to resist the urge to not to shard things for the thread required.

no way you can get lunacy that fast :skull:

Trust me, some people are really dedicated to limbus company

Y’all are truly compulsive gamblers. I would personally save the free ticket for when a good unit comes out, or maybe until Walpurgisnacht if the tickets work for it.

But…weekly eligibility count…They cannot just keep MD’ing all day long.

You only get lunacy from the weekly bonuses, extra mirror dungeons don’t give more lunacy, just some boxes and starlight I think.

Chances are he didn’t gamble in the new banner and just sharded the ID’s. Probably a smart play, since Walpurgisnacht exists.

You cant, but with the limbus pass you can get 9 shard crates per mirror dungeon

It’s also better to shard stuff than to actually gamble

I didn’t say every day, just at the start of every week

that is if i had any shards to pull a pity in the first place.

He seems usable at uptie 4, but he’s garbage before that. Truly a PM balancing moment.

Yes, he might be usable and even above average, but he also hardly synergizes with any status effect team composition (which happen to be the meta rn). He kinda supports sinking and rupture, but it’s so terrible that it’s not worth it.

Basically every identity is usable, even more so at uptie 4, but they have the benefit of being usable in most teams. So i think he’s ass.

Sharding isn’t pity. The pity is the yisang shards, which lets you spend 200 (equivalent to 200 pulls) to get whatever you want. Sharding is really good and way better than spending lunacy to pull.

i can technically buy some extractions tickets from the scabbard store, but i need Don Quixote Salsu first.

Just like every single blade lineage character! (especially the older ones)

So right now lol.