Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Eh, I think hobo heathcliff is more garbage on uptie 3 than the average identity. And yeah, I guess the ticket is useful now if you haven’t gotten all of the new BL identities. But I have, so i didn’t think about it. Maybe it’s still better to save it, because you can shard the new BL identities unlike the walpurgis ones?

i have like 130 extractions saved up rn but im waiting for the next walpurgis night

couldnt get malkuth last time :pensive:

Due to time constraints…wasn’t able to pull a MD, but i can still do Alleyway Watchdog i suppose.
We are halfway to getting Angela announcer…Graaaah i want a Yuri announcer :pensive:, i am going to be Carmen’s next victim at this rate.
And i really need to touch grass after the event ends, i need to do something productive for once…My mind’s got me some inspiration on what to cook in the future.

pretty sure there is a yuri announcer already, though i forgot

there is, but you gotta pay for it

Oh, you can only overclock non-base sinner EGO?
damn, that’s sad.

What? i don’t get it, is it just a straight up downgrade?

Nah no way a 7-skill A Res :skull: :exploding_head:

you get the resistance

PM being vague moment.

Chat is this OP :exploding_head:

Floor 3 Boss Abno was blubbering toad…somehow became manageable after i ripped one of it’s eyes out.
Maybe the in-game tip of increasing Abno observation level to increase that specific abno’s damage taken is true? need verification on that.

Nah, I believe it’s literally + .3 slash resistance multiplier, (1.0 slash damage becomes 1.3 slash damage)

Why is it always Brazen Bull after that frog :skull:.
Can they nerf this damn bull? Bro can’t even fight him properly after performing an ego airstrike.

the run enders :sob:

We got it dudes, Uptie IV Pequod First Mate Yi Sang :muscle:.

On my way to try and Uptie IV Kurokumo Captain Gregor, unless i get Kimsault/Faust, then i might do them first.

Blubbering Toad isn’t a run ender, what are you on?
My team can easily clash with it’s attacks, especially when it’s eye parts are broken.

Blubbering Toad Sp drain + Focused encounter right after = :sob:

Yeah that SP drain is a pain in the ass.

simply fluid sac