Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

you mean peccatulum Morositatis?
Speaking of that…i’ve met the evolved version of that thing earlier…including evolved peccatulum Irae…those guys were more pathetic than 6 Zayin-Class abnos, two of those being Peccatulum Luxuriae.

This is the second MD of today (no weekly eligibility left, sadly.) and i’ve already got Wound Clerid as my starter EGO gift :skull:.

for the laughs and giggles…tried out overclocked corroded Pursurance EGO…and holy crap the visuals are a chef’s kiss :ok_hand:

This little fairy can hold so many debuffs in itself it’s very much baffling to think about.

Did the game just crash? why do i have a black screen?

Bro I spent an extra 130 rolls or so to get the malkuth announcer from the pity… it isn’t worth it. She yaps too much and sounds kinda annoying

brother, you had the entire event to check out the announcer with the doubt ordeal. why’d you roll so many times for something you didn’t like :sob:

You can get announcers? what?

Announcers can be obtained from specific banners (none right now) and past announcers can be obtained by 1200 paid lunacy.

i see, i see.

Currently doing a MD…and just what i predicted, i got the silly electric doggo, and maxed out his observation level…not sure if that benefits anything, but still cool nontheless.

Increasing observation level unlocks the funny observation logs that hint towards enemy weaknesses you’ve definitely already figured out by that point lol.

Though I remember hearing it also gives a damage bonus but I am unsure about that.

I also only just realized that the kurokumo tiles in mirror dungeons give scabbards.

The doggo killed my boy Pequod First Mate Yi Sang :sob:.

No mercy this time around.

If i cannot revive him then it’s so joever.

There’s only one way to unkill somebody in mirror dungeons: Quitting the fight before its over lol.

it auto deleted the quote again

lol no way i am winning the next abno fight if it’s Brazen Bull or some other BS.

As for this, I can’t wait to see what this guy can do when put on the same team as blade Don and Meursault lol.

There will be blood! (blood!) shed! (shed!) (mainly because of Kimsault.)

Why do these evolved versions of those zayin abnos even exist?
They are more pathetic than 2 Peccatulum Luxuriae, Two Peccatulum Morositatis, One Irae and one Acediae.
Guess they’ll be good ass-whooping practice.

when I encountered them in the new event story section I thought they were going to be tougher than they are.

atleast they have unique observation logs lol.

Fairy Gentleman? More like…
The cooler fairy long legs.
Don’t know what bro does, but we’ll see when i’ll get my ass kicked.