Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

He’s suprisingly really easy, i barely used EGO during the fight…
Other than the fact that he’s regening more health than an average K Corp SWAT dude…i want to strangle those guys again.

and Ryoshu dealt like 152+ damage with one leap while he was staggered, so that should save some time.

Bro thinks he’s got his low budget-ahh “to claim their bones” :skull:.

Trust me, this should be salvagable.

that was a pretty easy abno, just didn’t pay attention to his second “I’ll have this!” and proceeded to get two people staggered, but we somehow did it without Yi Sang…who would’ve hard carried this fight.

oh yea if you didn’t know, spongjy added blade Meursault to his support unit list at uptie 4 level 40 if you want to use him in story/refraction railway whenever you unlock it.

I’m about 85% sure you also have him friended.

i forgot if i have them friended lol.
Wait…you can use selected supports in missions? nah no way :skull:.

wait you didn’t know that?

I was wondering why you was having so much trouble lol
thinking “they have 1 free uptie 4 level 40 character in their team, are these missions harder than I remember?”

i thought supports were only for the passives?

ok so you must have gotten confused because there’s two kinds of “support”

Support (benched) refers to characters that are selected in your team but aren’t actually fighting that give a passive to the rest of the team if a certain condition is met.

Support (unit) refers to a single character you can essentially borrow from anybody you have friended, the characters you can borrow are ones they have selected.

so the ones selectable in the sinner menu can be turned into Support (Unit)?

yea if you fill out your “company” tab in the menu next to the friend menu, the characters you put there will be available for your friends. (only one at a time)

me and sponj have filled ours out with good characters that you can use lol.

well…guess i am more persistent than i thought with this lol.
Because i did these missions without any of those support (unit) dudes.
But i remember the last time trying to select a support (unit)…i wasn’t able to, or maybe i had max participants and it didn’t show.

I also only started using support units recently lol.
until I mentioned needing harpooner here, I never used one and didn’t entirely know how they worked.

also you don’t have to say it like that lol, I was just trying to not repeat myself, I’ll completely understand what you’re saying without the parenthesis.

don’t think i have sponj friended yet.

oh yea another funny thing I forgot to mention about support units.
they use the egos the friend has equipped rather than the ones you have equipped.

no, never got their code. i can still give them mine though
@Devisk
N614972882

now go one-shot canto III’s final boss with kim, ok? :slight_smile:

You can also ask me for a certain identity if you want. No guarentees I’ll have it or that it’ll be maxed out, but I’ll try to get towards something at least semi-usable (no guarentee that it’ll have any good ego either, i barely have any)

getting ready to absolutely stomp chapter 3 lol.

Thats a pretty good question… maybe it was limited, maybe i just wasnt listening to her voice, idk. But I did do the event pretty fast so I didnt have that much experience listening to her scream whenever some random hooligan gets staggered.

Oh yeah, we should probably drop our friend codes because it’s a Limbus Company thread.

X236018601

I’m gonna friend every friend code I see in this thread because you get 100 friends which is more than enough to get every ID you could ever want.

G206392583

I just finished sharding blade Faust and Meursault, so have fun with those lol.

I just sent a friend request.

Also btw, are you guys forgetting to add egos to your support units?