Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

I have not forgotten to do that, atleast on the ones I just added.
I just don’t have all that many egos lol.

Damn, I’m starting to feel like a sweat (in a bad way) even though I’m a F2P. Maybe I’ve just been playing for a long time (release).

My luck probably ran out a long time ago, because my luck has been pretty bad on all of the recent event banners. At least I have almost every ego in the game, incase if you guys want to use 'em… buuut my threads and boxes are pretty middling so most of the bad/niche ones are threadspin 2.

we droppin’ friend codes? have mine too though i usually lurk

P259416528

i can put 70% of the game up though half of my irrelevant egos/ids are uptie 2 or less lol

Unless the Ego you have supports my bleed build…then i don’t think i need any Ego to begin with, they are as good as they can be.

gotta Learn how to do the “To claim their bones” thing in the skill description beforehand, by doing a Mirror Dungeon first.

nah not depressed Yi Sang :sob:

Yeah…i think i should maximise scabbard gain by instead doing the Kurokumo clan-exclusive abno battles, those are baby easy compared to those Kurokumo dudes on steroids.

Blubbering Toad as the third floor boss abno…
Don’t tell me i’ll have to do Brazen Bull yet again at floor 4…

Did i just see Pequod First Mate Yi Sang pull a 5 coin Relentless Stabbing!? :skull: :explosion_magic:.

Yi Sang could never be balling like that :skull:.

Bro’s the skinwalker :skull:
How many tradeoff events are there? this is getting repetetive.

Yo is that the Electric Doggo’s Cousin?
And finally…they use Fairy Long Leg’s theme for a cool boss, not a mid one, but a cool one.

Holy shit what :skull:

We are gonna be sitting here for a while, it seems.
Sounds like a fight of attrition…cringe.

Yeah… about that… Bleed egos kinda barely exist rn. Theres Sushi Don (Wishing Cairn Don Quixote) who inflicts a bit of bleed count but that’s basically it.

Yeah, I’m kinda sad that most of the abno events have an objectively best option and that the decision making is very… simple (I have a google sheet bookmarked that shows every abno event). But it’s fun seeing abberations of old abnormalities from lobcorp or seeing what abnormalities belong to certain ego gifts when new mirror dungeons come out.

Low Budget Bloody Mist (also known as maxed wound clerid)'s too OP :skull:, the most damage he took is from the bleed debuffs lol.

bro’s now at 1 health he bled himself out :skull:.
Damn, i should upgrade Wound Clerid more.

Thanks to Outis’s sacrifice for the greater good, we were able to kill him and speed the process of making him lose self-charge.

This EGO’s pretty cool, wonder if it’s good or not.

Gregor uptied to III, he’s finally gonna become a useful debuffer for future MD’s and Canto’s.

from what am i seeing here…i need 8 tier II identity EXP tickets and 17 Tier III ones to get Yi Sang and Gregor to level 30…
Hmmm…i mean…if i keep getting tickets from pass rewards…then why not?

im pretty sure its alright when using Ncorp sinclair for a burn team, i don’t think it’s too good otherwise.

i forgot that Faust and Sinclair paraell eachother effect-wise (Faust is more bleed-focused, Sinclar has burn.)

Its good on n corp sinclair because it drains sanity so fast and its passive lets you drain sanity even faster.

I wouldn’t suggest using it on any other sinclair.

yeah…from what i’ve seen on the wiki…he seems to get stronger at low sanity because of fanatic procs.