Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

or mirror dungeon for pass XP to select who you want to get.

(sharding is not really worth it pre canto 4)

fair but it gets the job done.

he usually is the victim goat during harder battles, so i am not sure.
His bleed procs are juicy though.

I only realize i have to uptie extraction identities myself after Canto II :pensive:

Pass has good stuff? only things i saw were EGO’s.

you gotta level him up and uptie him to level 3 so he becomes real good

You see those red/yellow crates?
Each one of them contains shards for identities, the red ones are random and the yellow ones you can choose.

you use shards for uptie 4 and equally importantly to just straight up buy an identity if you have enough (150 for 2 star, 400 for 3 star)

Basically: Mirror dungeon is worth doing even without weekly benefits atleast until you finish out the pass, then it only continues to be good if you have the battlepass.

How do you uptie identities? and where’s the menu for that?

grinding for shards will take forever just by gambling, not sure how fast it will be to do pass tasks, though.

don’t bother with the tasks, mirror dungeon gives 30 XP (3 levels) each run (45 with bonus).

give me a second to get into the game and ill screenshot the uptie menu

Hold leftclick on an identity to open up their menu, the uptying button is nearby the leveling button.
For some reason the game NEVER tells you that you can do this.

btw is Seven Association Faust better than the one who shall grip Faust?

I’d say not for chapter 3 since like every enemy has slash resistance lol.
also when uptied the one you just got can generate sanity for the team (and fanatic if they’re in the same faction as her)

not really unfortunately

Bro it even has skill descriptions…
you should’ve told me earlier :sob:

so i should go for the one who shall grip for now?

this pops up if you hold left click, the button circled in red is the uptie button, in blue is your uptie level, and in green is the skill you unlock after you uptie an id to level 3

all base ids will naturally be uptied as you progress through the story, but ids you unlock wont.

damn…i should uptie Rosenpanner Meursault and Pequod Yi Sang in that case.

For early upties from what you’ve showed here you should probably uptie first mate and your new faust.

if i had thread to begin with.

fair lol.

never uptie meursalt ids, they actually all suck