Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Rhino is alright and middle has a good support passive, but aside from them they all are kinda horrible lol.

but…Meursault :pleading_face:

And i need atleast 5 identities that fit the criteria for my respective builds, like a charge build, for example.

he isnt depressed

yet

based

idk where they got that from but so far we only have 5 canto ( plus some side stories in between )

in the future, tho? who know

i have them both, can confirm that rhino is not amazing as its horrible at clashing until uptie 4, middlesalt is only good if you for some reason cant win clashes or if you have multiple season 3 ids.

I’d uptie 3 middle just for the funny support passive of generating free sanity as long as I have team synergy.

i will not lie i didnt consider teambuilding till mid canto 4

my luck was crazy im cracked at gambling

you never know which team you need for a specific task.
That’s why i am making multiple builds.

dude he looks like an average person ruined by drugs and alcohol, who recently divorced with their wife, making them maidenless.

oh yea another thing the game doesn’t tell you about that you may not have noticed.

In each chapter, there’s a funny little thing in the top right of the screen that lets you claim lunacy for completing a set number of missions in the chapter and a final reward for completing them all with EX tasks completed.

i noticed that since the beggining of Canto I lol.

Got Seven Association Ryoshu, not sure if she’s good or not lol.

shes okay

Rupture characters are only really good in a rupture team.
If your non-rupture characters keep destroying all the stacks before they can be built up then it doesn’t have much value.

i really should make a rupture and tremor build in that case lol.

Well you have grip faust and first mate and kurokumo hong lu and you’re currently trying to get pequod captain.

I think a focus on bleed may help you much more.
(bleed is similar to rupture but instead of stack count decreasing when getting hit, it decreases when the enemy uses a coin to clash/attack)

that’s 4 out of 5, not a full bleed build.

it almost is lol.

i should do a mirror dungeon to find the final part of the bleed build, i suppose.
I should rename team #2 to be a bleed build.

Also if you do go for mirror dungeon with a bleed build, there’s this really silly item you can find called the “wound clerid”.

It gives so much bonus bleed potency and stacks it isn’t even funny lol.
If you want to see an enemy have 99 bleed potency and 99 bleed stacks, wound clerid will do it.
(unupgraded clerid gives +4 bleed on every coin on any skill that inflicts any bleed)
(upgrade it once and it now also applies to any wrath skill)
(upgrade it twice and now it additionally gives +1 bleed count on every coin for applicable skills)