Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

some of these monsters have the nerdiest names lmfao

Which ones?

I wonder how OP bloody mist is if i can literally speedrun and chesse Shock Centipede via bleed stacks :skull:.

oh yea and I’ve learned how blade faust’s unique bleed/poise effect works.

the +10% crit chance on enemies afflicted with it doesn’t stack, unfortunately, but it gives so much bleed if you’re in a team that can reliably crit enemies afflicted with it.

“hmmm yes I shall dispose of these gooberius jibberjaberloxia wankledoidae”

From what i’ve read with it’s effect…it’s like a ticking time bomb that probably gives alot of bleed.

Bro invented a new april fools abno (real)

Only with high poise.
Without high poise it just kinda dies since the enemy loses 1 effect count every time they’re hit regardless of if its a crit or not (the effect does nothing when it isn’t a crit)

also I have no idea what any of those names mean either lol.

I wonder, what are examples of the most pretentious, long, obnoxiously complicated names in limbus company?

I’d give some examples but they’d spoil major bosses and that’d be bad.

Here’s the info according to the wiki.

oh so its just a direct translation.

I’m sorry but what the barnacles is “gloom”

grrr that’s not how the seven sins goes grrrr!!! :anger:

ah yes, being depressed is a sin guys

YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY EMOTION BUT HAPPINESS IN THE BIBLE GRR!!! :lightning_magic_var1:

technically not confirmed to be a real sin, and it was added into the game for story purposes.

how quirky of the devs

wait…what?
I failed a check in a kurokumo clan-exclusive event…and i somehow got healed? weird.
hopefully not getting that rusted hilt won’t bite me in the future.

Some events don’t have negative outcomes.

Too bad you didn’t get rusted hilt, though, combining that with one of the broken blades gets you a funny item lol.

so i was worrying over nothing during that rusted hilt event? bruh.

What item are you talking about?

The broken and fractured blades can be fused with the rusted hilt to get their respective full actual swords.

the bleed variant requires kurokumo identities to be used while the poise variant requires 3 blade lineage identities.