Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

i would only be able to use the BL variant, since i would have one Kurokumo Clan identity after my bleed build’s done.

Oh wow, long time no see doomsday calendar, hopefully i didn’t get rusty this time around.

Lol, Yi Sang proceeded to mercilessly stab the blubbering toad into the ground with a 4 coin relentless stabbing.

It only gets funnier with gifts like lucky clover and upgraded nebulizer (infinite poise!!!)

Max upgraded nebulizer gives like +4 poise and poise count to your entire team every turn as long as you get literally any pride resonance lol.

Red Tassel + Fractured Blade = Smokes and Wires :skull:.

This will make my job easier.

Fairy Gentleman again…
Still don’t know how to prevent his “I’ll have this!” from obliterating my team.

Next major goals to finish this team off has to be getting regret and pursuance for meursault lol.

Meursault already has pursurance, it just needs threadspins.

oh I mean for my team lol.
Pursuance meursault is great to have now, though, since blade faust has a sloth skill 1 and directly synergizes with blade meursault.

I’m using the 3 new blade lineage characters with the pequod trio.
it leads to the very unique and funny situation where I meet the requirements to activate this AND bloody mist at the same time if I manage to get them both lol
(it also apparently makes yield my flesh roll 0???)

holy shit a resentful scabbard drop :exploding_head:.

We are so back :speaking_head:

We did it boys and girls, we’ve got slightly less underwelming Don Quixote
This build’s finally shaping up into something powerful :fist:.

Now i am not sure if i should buy all extraction tickers or thread from the scabbard store…

nice

The hell am i looking at :skull:.

Atleast i found the support units menu.

Time for the part where you erase chapter 3.

It’s for the Scabbards, Kromer, nothing personal…
Meursault…Claim Kromer’s bones.

Eh, its basically only for burn teams and build specifically for Nclair (Esp. cause of passive). Basically all of the season 3 battlepass egos are mid, though clam Rodion is great for a tremor team (except its tremor). Of course, blind obsession ish is really good but that’s a given.

Damn, power creep strikes again. N faust used to be one of the strongest units, esp. cause of her sanity healing passive. Now she’s below average.

Dieci Rodion is the biggest outlier here, you should replace her with basically any bleed ID (probably kk ryoshu? i cant say for sure since I don’t have a bleed team).

PM wording strikes again. First it was Magic Bullet Outis’ skill 2, and now it’s BL Faust.

I actually thought that the crit chance stacked. It feels like it should since BL Faust has almost no poise potency generation. But since it’s a gacha game balance changes don’t exist sadly…

alright, maybe i should change mersault into not bhk lol