Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

yea I replaced her with harpooner
the only reason I really kept her in the team this long was because I got pursuance on her super early and have been using that for healing for the entire game.
unfortunately for a long time she was the only sloth generator on the team so actually using it was very difficult.

Now I have fluid sac! with only one character that generates gloom on a skill 3 and guard
aaaaaaa

admittedly the healing being full team, restoring sanity, and hitting every enemy, and applying defense, ect ect makes this far more of a reasonable sacrifice lol.

Kimsault jumpscare, thanks, people.
The gang is here! We’ll see how i’ll be able to handle them.

i have just now noticed that there are more enemy dices than ours…
Even with Kimsault…my build is still garbage.

damn, Guido’s got a prime soul speech.
Atleast he is the least unhinged, but also decently kind to us.
atleast he gives us a second chance to repent…
what a cool guy.

Guido Rematch, he’s stronger than ever.

and…

It’s so joever :skull:.
hopefully i can claim his bones soon.

unfortunately I didn’t think this through.
while harpooner is a great character it only just occurred to me that I have 0 lust skills and thus can’t fuel a ton of ego including fluid sac.

looks like my next goal is actually kurokumo rodion because she fuels lust and gloom very well and has a pride skill 3 and a pride counter and has pursuance.

as for this, I find it funny that blade meursault is so powerful that he still does amazing damage against these enemies despite them being resistant to slash damage lol.

now the main problem is to get extraction tickets for my own Kimsault or Faust.
Yeah…i’ve already ran out of nominable EgoShard Crate stock in the scabbard store.

that’s because i want to fight Kromer fair and square when i get there…with a level 30 team, hopefully level 30’s enough for her.

I got a really lucky run (I think) in the exclusive event dungeon. I managed to make the fusion ego gift from the broken blade and rusted hilt (I think its fairly rare to get the events required in one run), and also won the check for the bamboo hat with a 0 sanity KK Rodion.

The next run way really unlucky. Faust managed to fail 3 95% heads rolls for event checks, which led to me getting only one ego gift after the initial staring one. And it wasn’t a particularily strong one either, so the last fight was a bit slow.

I also finished the event grind. I do appreciate how all the events nowadays are way less grindy (I did the math, with max scabbard bonus it only takes around 13-16 dungeon runs) compared to the old events (Hells chicken…).

Also I think my team (seen at the end) is the best for grinding the event dungeon. It has max scabbard bonus, the best archetype for the new ego gifts, good dps support passives, and good identities to guarantee you win most of the checks. I can’t think of any ways to better optimize it for the dungeon.

KK Rodion was one of my first 3* ID’s and she’s uh… not good. She’s only just usable if you put her on steroids with ego gifts (which can also solve your sin resource problems btw) or support from (better) identities. Her only redeeming quality is her skill 3 having the potential to do a shit ton of damage (which is also the only fun part of playing her). Otherwise, her bleed support is barely existent and her poise is not self sustainable, even at uptie 4.

You can use her for the resources though, which is an alright reason to run her. You can try to use Red Eyes Open for healing and run KK Ryoshu, but it’s not good for bosses. Otherwise, the passives of some of gregors id’s can help with healing. Zwei sinclair is ass, but his support passive helps reduce damage taken which may be helpful.

I know but I’d like the team to be able to fuel ego in future story missions and to keep the bleed + poise the rest of the team has going.

she just so happens to have the exact gimmick I’m looking for and the perfect sin combo to fill a very important part of the team setup lol.

That’s pretty fair, especially when you consider non MD endgame content like refraction railway. I still don’t recommend unironically trying to get KK Rodion, but that’s just because I was forced to play her at uptie 3 on release.

The big issue I see with her is that she generates mountains of poise and very little poise count.

Too bad she isn’t a blade lineage character or meursault would completely solve this issue lol.

Holy shit this guy has Alleyway Watchdog’s banger music :exploding_head:!? Satisfactory.
We’ll see what it’s capable of, i haven’t fought it yet.

Nvm dude’s slightly annoying.
i lacked the EGO resources to counter some of his OP attacks in the first place.

Bro i got this from an extraction ticket :skull:

good find, basically rep emitter for heathcliff but it uses lust instead of pride.

it’s pretty weak when it comes to using it against blunt-resistant enemies, even the corroded version can’t scratch them.

however…it could possibly Out-DPS Rep Emitter in the right circumstances.