Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

nahhh :skull:.
I guess i’ll do the dungeon with an unfinished bleed build.

just gotta do my homework before i’ll start dungeoncrawling for lunacy and other things.

don’t worry, mirror dungeon attempts cost literally nothing.
the cost shows up after you complete a run to claim your rewards.
(for normal its 5 of the dungeon token things you can craft for 20 energy a piece)

i have excess energy, so i should be able to claim it with the modules.

if you don’t have enough, you can just select “go to window” on the reward screen and do other things while the reward screen waits for you.

just noticed that i only have 3 bleed-focused characters, i should get a fourth one as a support or something.
Or just use my usual team to do the dungeon, who knows.

actually I think that if we use the ingame friend system, you could use one of my characters as a support lol.

gimme a quick screenshot of your ID card thing.

I’ve never used this before.

I have one of the people from a discord server friended in-game, they have Pequod Pirate Captain Ishmael as one of their supports.

G206392583 here’s mine.

i don’t think you can use supports in mirror dungeon, or i might have forgot on how to activate supports, yet again.

(And why is every in-game friend i have have a Pequod Captain Ishmael for their Banner Art?)

One way to find out!

As a non Limbus Company player I look at this and I go “huh?” What? Rapture, bleed… tremor procs? This sounds like insanity.

Then I remember Arcane minmaxing and suddenly it doesn’t look to different. :fr:

super new and decently long awaited character that’s also very powerful.

truly a normal reaction of a non-PM game fan to Project Moon game mechanics.

She looks more complicated than powerful to me :skull:

her first ability gives defense buffs and gives your highest hp character more agro while having a good clashrate of 12.
her second ability has a resonance based chance to just let the next character in line do an extra skill for free, it also gives attack buffs while having a good clash rate of 16.
her third ability, when it staggers or kills an enemy, gives poise and sanity to two characters with the lowest sanity while also clashing at 16.

:exploding_head: (3 characters)

yeah nah the supports don’t show up in the identity select menu, which they usually do.
I just need to choose a fourth person for this.

I thought you’d be able to use them in mirror dungeon, but atleast you’ll be able to use them in railway when you get to that point lol.

also probably story content.

participant limit is 6 here :skull:

Not sure if i should only use my bleed build for bosses or not.

maybe i shouldn’t have stepped onto an event, that one was a trap.
But some events are really easy, i assume.