Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

at least 5 identities must have at least 1 skill that inflicts bleed or a special type of bleed to activate the ego gift

i think that’s it, from how i read it

from what i’ve counted in that case…i should be able to proc bloody mist, just gotta get Ryoshu Wakashu to make my Bleed Build better.

Unfortunately, there are weird exceptions to this rule.

Like Blade Meursault doesn’t count for bloody mist even though his skill 3 inflicts bleed on failed clash while at the same time Captain Ishmael counts for lucky pouch even though she only gets/gives poise with her passive lol.

heres the thing though: BL meursault’s ACTUAL skill 3 does not inflict bleed, only the skill activated with his failed clash (to claim their bones) does, and that skill is counted as his defense skill

for captain ishmael, the ‘gain poise’ is actually on her skill 3

oh I forgot about that detail lol.

The Deed is Done.

I can finally go through the game…hopefully Canto VI won’t have 7 sinner fights, i cannot be bothered to grind for now.

Don’t worry, it won’t. I would heavily suggest that you max out your sinners’ levels to 45 whenever possible though, makes things a lot easier.

Bro…i thought that feature was story dungeon exclusive…
Can’t even throw hands with the Middle smh.
Alright, time to pull out Liu Ishmael into the mix.
Well…luckily i had enough resources to max out Liu Ishmael to max level and Uptie IV.

good luck

obraz_2024-04-20_182626980

What the hell is this? To Claim their Bones on steroids?

I am thinking if this is a scripted loss type of fight or not…no way you can clash with this guy…
or maybe i am missing something…hmmm…
well, atleast i found something challenging in this Canto, or just in the entire game in general (We do not talk about Dongrang).

i’d suggest you prepare for the bs that is the canto v dungeon (specifically the penultimate, please bring pequod heath or something tanky to pierce, pride, and envy along with some healing ego and nukes if you want to avoid the suffering that ensues)

I mean…i heard Pequod Heath with a BL team is meta…so i could try that.

so the funny thing about this skill is… you don’t clash it, you die.
if you see this skill, you have probably lost the fight!

especially given the next turn.

I might consider playing Limbus Company since I’ve listen to 2 osts and I liked them. Also one YouTube Short explained the beginning as getting beat up by furries, and your would be “saviors” also get mirked by furries.
I think from what I heard it’s a gacha game, only other game I play that is like that right now is Honkai Star Rail. Saving up Stellar Jades for when I can pull for this guy:

5-30 is a funny way to put a ‘how to make one-sided attacks’ tutorial in the game even though it isnt really a tutorial

Bruh…i had such a good attempt today.
managed to not get everybody staggered on the first two waves (Don and Ryoshu took damage), and had enough resources to ego spam Ricardo…
but his health didn’t even budge.
how tanky is bro :skull:, who the hell does he think he is? My Form Empties with 10 protection?
i checked the wiki to see the win condition…and i supposedly have to survive two skill rotations (the one where he spams the coupons attack twice.), or get him to half health…which looks to be almost impossible with a BL Build due to resistances.
I don’t want to grind for a Liu Build just because of his tankiness, i could try to grind for a tank, get better (idk how :person_shrugging: ), or watch a guide on this fight.

Ricardo has two dodge skills he uses called “Make this Memorable” and “Swear Vengeance.” It gives him “Test of the Big Brother,” which basically doubles the amount of damage he receives. You want to do whatever you can to nuke him once he the status effect.

You should probably get that Liu Build, blunt is practically required to beat Ricardo and the Liu has a lot of blunts in their arsenal. I think someone here has Nclair as support, you should probably equip him.

(or you could try cheesing it with mersault’s swordplay of the homeland. ishmael can’t die until everyone else is dead. you should probably win the first hair coupon clash though)

you could probably duo the entire stage with any ish (i recommend reindeer/liu/lccb) and nclair support if you’re confident in your managing skills

just let her take all the hits and ball out (watch nclair’s sanity though)

i also heavily dont recommend clashing against the hair coupons mass and just push for stagger because if you dont have high-rolling egos you’re basically done for in a clash (he usually goes last anyways while doing that)

Oh wow, i thought it was applied to the sinners whenever i clashed with “Make this Memorable”.
That should make things easier.

There’s a chesse with that? fr?

I myself realized earlier that Nclair could work for this stage, and luckily…i have Liu Ishmael, and LCCB…but that one isn’t maxed out, so it’s better to go with Liu for this setup.

idk, but since you said that surviving two skill rotations is a way you can beat ricardo (i never knew that), i figured mersault might be able to cheese it. you just have to beat the first coupon blast in a clash, i think.