Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

that’s what the wiki says, and i am not sure if i should 100% trust it with that it says, but it still was a helpful source of information about the game for now.

By countering with “Yield My Flesh” or something? even if Swordplay of the Homeland gives free coin power…i am not sure if that’ll be enough to clash with it.
Might need to use EGO to clash with the coupon blasts to begin with.

no, beat it with an ego. preferably one that clashes well.

the ricardo fight was the one and only time I ever actually utilized tremor.
I wouldn’t recommend it, I only used tremor because I had nobody but LCCB ishmael at a decent level lol.

If you have Liu ishmael at level 40 and uptie 3/4, try having her solo/duo with another strong character and make sure she tanks every single attack going to the supporting character(s)

remember she is immortal until everyone else on the team dies so get rid of her stagger thresholds in the first two waves as fast as you can.

I’ll go with NClair if anybody has the identity that i could borrow from support (i can’t be bothered to grind).

I keep forgetting that detail when it comes to battles with fixed sinners :frcryin:.

I’ll throw 'em on my team real quick
he’s already on my team list thing lol.

holy shit…i did it with this goofy chesse strat.
took me one restart to set this up.
well…guess i’ll continue the story tommorow, thank you, guys.

W H A T

THAT ACTUALLY WORKED?!

yes, the Nclair + Ishmael strat worked.

oh, i thought you were talking about something else nvm

anyway, congrats! here’s to hoping no one else steals hair coupons again!

:face_holding_back_tears: uptie 4 lccb ishmael aggro defense :fire:

GLORY TO 5 FRAGILE FOR 1 AMMO COST :speaking_head: MY RAILWAY 1 CARRY ALONGSIDE THE DPS GOATS (SHE SUCKS ASS AT CLASHING AND GOING BEFORE THE DPS UNITS)

good job on the clear though, everything is a breeze from here except like 2 fights in the dungeon

I love seeing all this spoiler talk meanwhile I’m stuck on that 3 wave fight in Canto III with that whistle mechanic and that stupid idiot who grabs who I hate as a character.

This one ID don quixote has has hard carried me so far through fights with my team being underlevelled simply because mmm yes The Middle Little Sister punch strong!

please level up your ids. it makes life easier.

ok but like

exp tickets take time to get and are booring

WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT EXPECT HIM AT ALL… i guess the posts were true after all…

so hows your lunacy stocks looking like guys

WarmWater plays Limbus Company? Color me suprised

I also got stuck on that lol.

You mean Kromer or Guido?

holy peak

That was one hell of a ride.
Now…time for the best part of every Canto…
A Story Dungeon.

A WAW Abno!?

Hopefully it isn’t that complicated to get through with it’s gimmick, but it looks like PM’s pulling the big guns, even in story dungeons, with more difficult abnos.