Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Who…the heck is this guy?
don’t really know what he’s capable of, but i’ll see how it goes.

gonna restart this fight later, i got hit by 9:2 because of RNG (i am gonna distort because of this RNG BS).

wonder who’s next after them.

Sinclair is getting a Philip ID? Dang, that’s something else.

kromer is who you’re introduced to in the cutscene yes, but I believe guido is a part of the fight. It’s after the guido encounter where he books it

oh cool a lobcorp abno

I see…
Not sure what to say about Kromer after all the things that i went through in Canto 3’s Story Dungeon.
I believe in the Guido Supremacy though.

That one’s actually an abberation if i remember correctly…

Skin Prophecy. The abno itself was a book made of flesh, and this guy presumably is some sorta nerd who got got

Limbus Abnos are usually aberrations or new abnos that you encounter through Mirror Dungeons, Refraction Railway, or the main storyline. some returning abnos come back as EGO or as standalone enemies.
Skin Prophet’s likely an aberration of that abno, yes.

Skin Prophet took me 2 attempts…
Mainly because the game was allergic to Yi Sang’s EGO (he kept flipping tails on it), and 9:2 killing most of my team and staggering everyone…
Other than Meursault, because he’s a gigachad after all.
And also because i didn’t know you could replace 9:2 with 6:5, which allows me to basically stagger him and deal damage easily.

Another WAW…
This Guy’s Pretty OP compared to it’s previous two predecessors.
And i may or may not have already missed it’s gimmick…How do i get fluorescence shards in the first place?

break the part called fluoresence or wahtever its called
you team is basically getting a free paralysis with it still alive

so…i just have to full focus on killing it…
in only one turn…against some part that has 330 HP?
What if one of my important units gets staggered when they need to tank it?
holy shit what is this BS :frcryin:.

Oddly enough…the Fluorescence part took alot of damage…and nobody got staggered miracously…
even though Meursault is literally one hit away from being staggered, not good.

Wait…do dead identities get revived when i reach a checkpoint…?
boy…the suffering i’ll have to go through to do this deathless.

yes they do, you will find that sometimes you have to make sacrifices in the next fight (if you’re still on siltcurrent)

…So, presuming that you were able to get through the Slitcurrent with the 5 hour time gap with the last post, have you fought those three yet? If so, how was it? Because I found those ones to be an absolute pain going in blind.

apologies, i actually took a break from Siltcurrent for a moment to do something else, like some school-related things.
I’ll try to beat Siltcurrent today (hopefully) and i’ll see how it goes…
I had a good run once, where i broke the Fluorescence part in one turn…but my luck run out in my future attempts, it seems.
Siltcurrent doesn’t seem to be an easy abno, unlike the other story Abnos (Some MD abnos are as annoying as Siltcurrent, though.), so i feel like it’s gonna take a while to defeat him in the first place.

i am guessing that you mean the final boss of the dungeon?

*Penultimate

Those three. You wouldn’t mind if I’d spoiled their main gimmick, right?

Just don’t want spoilers for the final boss, i’ll rather want to go in blind for that one.

*Penultimate (second to last)

I won’t spoil any mechanics, but you’re probably going to have to rely on the Pursuance EGO or anything that’ll heal your party for a bit. (it’s a pain depending on your resistances)