Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Hmmm…i see.
I only have Meursault Pursurance EGO, maybe that’s gonna be enough.

Should be. Good luck :+1:

So here’s the fight I’m stuck on:

and this is the general team I got rn:

this woman is by far the strongest member of the entire party, she’s carried like half the fights so far

Any sorta tips, or is it just levelling people so that attack level doesn’t give enemies free +2 damage?

and as a side note, I got this arsonist:

should I try to make a burn team (obviously I’d need more IDs, but just in general). I think it’s a good idea to use him anyways since LCB has like 3 less attack level than his own level, which HURTS

Like I said before, level up your team. Enemies have higher power overall when facing off against IDs that noticeably has a lesser amount of levels than they do.

That or you could just friend some of us to get our support IDs and blitz through things (note that you can only have 1 support ID on your team).

You can start planning on building teams, but I’d just get a bunch of high-rolling IDs and blitz through the story.

yeah I know how the attack level on skills works (3+ against a clash = +1 to power)

That’s half the reason middle little sister is so good for my team, her attacks are actually at least 2 attack levels higher than her own level

ok so I finally beat that one fight

This is not going to end well (one of my sinners died and I ended up using an overclocked ardor blossom star [I really like this ego] which I personally did not plan on needing to use ego to win with)

As a sidenote, guess who is my only uptie 3 non-default id (I WILL make Xiao look like a candle compared to my sinners’ housefire)

I guess you’re probably past this fight now, but you can redirect siltcurrent’s big area attack by breaking the objects it places on the map.

given the constant paralyze effect and the fact they refuse to take less than 12 damage per hit, it isn’t the easiest thing ever to pull off, but if you break them, it will instead target it and only it with its big ultimate attack instead of spamming it on your team literally every turn.
after it does that, it’ll just spawn a new one and you’ll repeat the process until you either fail to break it in one turn or the fluorescence part breaks.
(when that part breaks the fight is basically over)

when it attacks it, it gets a debuff that eventually staggers it if it stacks enough, takes a bunch of damage, and most importantly, doesn’t wipe out your entire team.

After going through that fight I can see why you were stuck on it

everything else: perfectly fine

nails and hammer + offense level 25 + bitch ass lady’s dumb whistling: help

One minute it’s going fine the next two sinners are staggered in one turn

and unlike previous fights, where you can usually recover from stagger, half the time it is OVER for them

What rubs salt in the wound is how easy the fight right after 3-17 is in comparison. Like Guido, you’re not that guy

3-17 was probably the hardest ex-clear for me on launch

also does anyone remember sacristy in the canto 3 dungeon that was like the hardest fight pre railway 1

you mean the Nothing There dudes and the Snakes? the former weren’t that bad to deal with during my playthrough ngl.
Slithering Inquisitor’s first phase was slightly more annoying to deal with, considering that he poisons people, while also being a bleed + Paralyze spammer, which can be deadly if i get hit by a attack that inflicts paralyze.

Guido’s the potential man of the N-corp Inquisition, i suppose.

I didn’t even beat the fight yet.
I have a life outside of playing Limbus Company, like doing school-related stuff and fixing my grades…
But since it’s friday already…i have enough free time to hopefully get my plan into motion…
which is beating the Canto and finally meeting up with none other than Spiral of Contempt, in Refraction Railway!
Unless the penultimate boss spongjy was talking about is gonna be another roadblock for me. :frpensive:.

holy shit i finally did it! let’s go!
this fight was such a huge gamble of a fight, that i feel like calling this guy Brazen Bull, but with extra steps feels just about right.
Somehow got a lucky Don Quixote EGO Corrosion that didn’t kill anybody, but targeted…Don Quixote herself? don’t know what happened there ngl.
somehow got lucky with the coins after that, and managed to kill floatsams right when they spawned (nobody god damn told me they had fatal resistances, would’ve made my life so much easier if i was told beforehand.)
Because of this, i managed to stagger Stillcurrent.
and then afterwards…i desperately tried to chip it’s health down, while slowly getting closer to losing.
and then it died to burn from Liu Ishmael.
Never again, please.

Well…somehow managed to do the first Ahab encounter…
that was…annoying.
Making Ahab’s attacks unclashable sometimes is a perfectly balanced and totally good game design.
took down Starbuck first, bro was as easy to beat as Guido was when i got a BL team smh.
didn’t bother killing QueeQueg and focused on Ahab before she could kill my entire team.
that’s how i won, i guess.

Besides the sheer BS that was Dream Devouring Siltcurrent and the fight after it…
This Canto was so peak :frcryin:.

I’ve also finally unlocked Peak…
Refraction Railway…
Hope that thing’s fun, so i don’t have to do MD’s 24/7, it got repetetive already.
I’ll see how it works soon enough.

Refraction Railway is unfortunately a one time completion thing, once you get the funny animated banner for completing it fast enough, there’s no further rewards from doing it more, but you can repeat it more if you want to lol.
I really hope they change that in future ones.

peak event

if I had to guess as to how philip will work, I assume the ego will manifest at like attack slot 3