Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

knowing absolutely nothing about what the ID was based on, I was really hoping it’d be sinking lol.

Dawn Office’s entire schtick is applying burn on every attack

So Canto III moment here:
FUCK DO YOU MEAN “Most of the sinners were either dead or in extremely bad condition” NONE OF MY SINNERS HAVE EVEN BEEN STAGGERED IN THIS DUNGEON, ALL BUT 5 OF THEM HAVEN’T EVEN FOUGHT! FUCKIN GUIDO

Ironic.

(about ego corrosion)

This is funny, because the only sinner who even has a non-base EGO is Ishmael, and base EGO cannot corrupt, not to mention Ishmael HAS corrupted ONCE in a fight on accident before.

they got jumped while you weren’t looking.

That’s the problem, they didn’t get jumped while I wasn’t looking, we jumped THEM while THEY weren’t looking (the don quixote distraction, subtracts 2 waves every time)

I find it funny how pre and post battle dialogue hypes Guido up to be this huge roadblock for the sinners and then he proceeds to lose every clash

do not remind me about md2h guido pleasep laese plase pleasep alese

it was hell unlike his story counterpart

mf is big boned and the hidden cousin of afton

like, he’s so american, he takes up TWO attack weight

them being distracted was a ploy to distract you.

you not believing this is clear proof it worked!!

Shut up
:butterfly: :muscle: :fire::fire: :star:
(Ardor Blossom Star)

as a side note why is it that when typing out an emoji then accepting the suggested result, it deletes ALL previous emoji

he is a wall of solid steel
(he doesn’t fight back, armor too heavy)

I’m convinced there’s something happening behind the scenes here.

Meursault has gotten ZERO attack 3s for like two encounters rn, one of which being a boss

right as I say that, Perfected Death Fist arrives, naturally causing a phase switch that fully eliminates the burn count

Fuckin’ simp lmao.

also fuck is kromer’s whistle back as a mechanic???

Of course I had to fully reset sanity before fighting this bitch, now I’m struggling because she keeps winning clashes as literally the one thing with offense 30

oh fuck

ok somehow she didn’t lose enough sanity, so we good fr

oh god oh no

The Showdown

fucker got staggered

Did you bother leveling up identities? it would make it easier to clash with her.

how was the Pitbull and the Snake btw?

hahaha

everything else inside of this dungeon (apart from like the first fight with the nothing there aberrations) was easy

also turns out checkpoints are, in fact, checkpoints

did you get 3 A Sign? it negates Kromer’s passive to heal if she has burn or bleed potency.

yeah I did, the one thing I clearly need to do is to get sanity up early

nvm, what I need is for don to QUIT GETTING TURN 2 STAGGERED

oh my fuckin god, phase 2

AND IT’S FUCKIN MILI MUSIC PLAYING

Phase 2’s easier than Phase 1 btw.